This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Leafy park in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Family run for over 40 years
- Pool, sauna, licensed shop and wildlife information room
Hide yourself away in the leafy dells of Forest Glade Holiday Park, within the serene and eye-wateringly lovely Blackdown Hills (the landscape here is so unique that it's been officially designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty).
This friendly site has been family run for more than 40 years, and it shows in the thoughtful touches that have been added to make sure visitors have a comfortable stay, from the parent and baby rooms to the ladies’ makeup corner (a tiptop addition for those planning a smart night out).
After pounding their fellow guests into submission on the all-weather tennis court, holidaymakers can relax to the max in the free heated indoor pool and sauna, then stock up for an evening’s cook-in at the licensed shop, or grab a bite from the takeaway.
Mini campers are sorted too, with a paddling pool, adventure playground, games room, indoor soft play, and a designated area for ball games. Budding David Attenboroughs should check out the wildlife information room before heading off to poke about for local flora and fauna on one of the forest walks around the park.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
— 13.8 kilometres
13.8 kilometres Post Office — 13.8 kilometres
13.8 kilometres Bus Station — 15.4 kilometres
- Train stations
Feniton Rail Station
— 8.0 kilometres
8.0 kilometres Tiverton Parkway Rail Station — 8.6 kilometres
8.6 kilometres Honiton Rail Station — 9.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Topsham Ferry Landing
— 23.6 kilometres
23.6 kilometres Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing — 23.7 kilometres
23.7 kilometres Topsham Lock Ferry Landing — 23.8 kilometres
Exeter International Airport
— 17.2 kilometres
The site is 5 miles from Junction 28 of the M5. Take the A373 towards Honiton and turn left just past the Keepers Cottage pub. Forest Glade is 2.5 miles off the main road, at the top of the hill in the forest.
Touring caravans and large motorhomes must approach via the site's brown sign route from Honiton on the Dunkeswell road. Please check your booking confirmation email and take note of the directions for touring caravans.
The scenery around Forest Glade obviously makes for excellent walking and cycling (you can hire bikes in Tiverton), but there are masses of other activities on offer nearby from fly fishing to flying and riding to gliding. Bon vivants will find a glut of cream teas, farmers’ markets and quality pubs and restaurants in the immediate area.
It’s easy to explore the wilds of both Exmoor and Dartmoor from here, or you can gaze your way along the spectacular Jurassic Coast (England’s first natural World Heritage Site). There are beaches at Sidmouth and Exmouth, both just over half an hour away by car, and some spectacularly scenic sea-view strolls on the South West Coast Path. Make for Lyme Regis (35 minutes) if you like mackerel – boat trips will take you out from the harbour to catch your own for the evening's dinner.
If the big yellow thing in the sky proves elusive, families can always go and drive diggers at Diggerland Devon (15 minutes' drive), play crazy golf at Pecorama (35 minutes), meet the beasts at the Axe Valley Wildlife Park (half an hour) or take a heritage tram ride on the Seaton Tramway (35 minutes) instead.
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (7.5 kilometres)
- The National Trust Killerton House & Gardens (14.7 kilometres)
- Crealy Great Adventure Park (19.4 kilometres)
- Killerton (14.5 kilometres)
- Killerton: Budlake Old Post Office (14.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Forest Glade Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Forest Glade Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Forest Glade Holiday Park? The scenery around Forest Glade obviously makes for excellent walking and cycling (you can hire bikes in Tiverton), but there are masses of other activities on offer nearby from fly fishing to … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Forest Glade Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.