This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Battlefield boffin? Fond of 1066 and all that? Hither thee to Beauport Park Holiday Park at St Leonards-on-sea in Hastings (yes, 1066, yes, King Harold) for a right royal stay, to hire a caravan in a wooded hillside setting with all you need on site.
Beauport is a Park Holidays site so has all the regal trappings one would expect: an outdoor heated pool and a splash pool for the little squirts, outdoor play area and kids’ clubs, evening entertainment for all sizes and the Woodland Clubhouse with licensed bar, plasma screens, free wifi and a diner for big and small battlers. There’s a gym on site too and a health club/spa next door; guests can also use the facilities at Park Holidays’ Coghurst Hall two miles away.
If ambling’s more your thing, take a walk along the nature trail or brambleways where you can spot badgers or deer. Or you could just put your feet up, sit back in your own garden pitch and drink in the views…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Public transport nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 pitches)
- Coach stations
Hastings: Sedlescombe Rd North Coach Stop
— 0.4 miles
0.4 miles St Leonards: Warrior Square Coach Stop — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles West St Leonards: Combe Haven Coach Stop — 2.8 miles
- Train stations
Crowhurst Rail Station
— 1.9 miles
1.9 miles St Leonards Warrior Square Rail Station — 2.5 miles
2.5 miles West St Leonards Rail Station — 2.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal
— 22.5 miles
22.5 miles Folkestone Eurotunnel Terminal — 28.9 miles
Lydd London Ashford Airport
— 17.6 miles
* At the M25 Junction 5, take the A21 (signposted Sevenoaks, Hastings)
* Follow the A21 onto the Sevenoaks Bypass (signposted Hastings)
* Entering Hastings at the A21, turn right onto the A2100 (signposted Folkestone, Battle)
* At the T-junction turn left onto the A2100 (signposted Battle)
* Beauport Park is on the right
Beauport Park is within easy reach of the seaside town of St Leonards-on-Sea: stop off for a pint at the oldest pub in the town, the Horse & Groom, before browsing around the artsy shops or getting lost in the maze at St Leonards Gardens.
Then prepare your best blood-curdling battle cry for a trip to Hastings, with the nearby 1066 Battle Abbey and Battlefield, and Hastings Castle and the 1066 Story, both telling the story of King Harold’s demise; Europe’s largest beachside fishing fleet is also in the town and there’s St Clements Caves on West Hill for smuggling adventures. There are plenty of walks in and around Hastings too, including – not surprisingly – a 1066 route; you can arrange guided walks (or geocaching), or just take off under your own steam.
Golfers can tee off at the championship 18 hole course at Beauport Park Golf Course with 9 hole pitch and putt for junior champs – there’s a course at Battle too and crazy golf at the Hastings Adventure Golf Course as well as a golf school at Rother. For getting off land, there are watersports and sailing from the beaches of Hastings, Bexhill, Camber and Pevensey.
Further afield in East Sussex, there’s a host of activities and attractions of all flavours: museums and galleries galore, tasty vineyards, the castles of Bodiam and Herstmonceux; more battling at, er, Battle; following the Cuckoo Trail from Heathfield to Polegat; Drusillas Park and Paradise Park for the kids, and puffing along on the Kent and East Sussex Railway or the steepest funicular railway in the country, the East Hill Lifts at Hastings’s Cliff Railway.
- Hastings Castle and 1066 Story (2.9 miles)
- A Smugglers Adventure at St Clements Caves (3.0 miles)
- 1066 Battle Abbey and Battlefield (3.0 miles)
- Bodiam Castle (7.8 miles)
- Lamb House (9.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Beauport Park Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Beauport Park Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Beauport Park Holiday Park? Beauport Park is within easy reach of the seaside town of St Leonards-on-Sea: stop off for a pint at the oldest pub in the town, the Horse & Groom, before browsing around ... Read more