This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
If you’re looking for a place to escape the hustle & bustle then Woodlands Park is the place for you! A hidden gem set in the heart of the East Sussex countryside, Woodlands Park luxurious lodge accommodation within a tranquil environment. Ideal for those looking to sit back and relax the park features miles of woodland walks, picturesque surroundings and a peaceful atmosphere.Within the grounds you'll find beautiful brooks and ponds and superb walking and cycling trails. Each 2 to 3 bedroom lodge features spacious and modern interiors, a fully fitted & equipped kitchen, comfortable open plan living area and additional features such as a roof top terrace, hot tub or sauna!
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Gas cylinders available
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Hastings: Sedlescombe Rd North Coach Stop
— 1.1 miles
1.1 miles Hastings: Town Centre Coach Stops — 3.1 miles
3.1 miles St Leonards: Warrior Square Coach Stop — 3.4 miles
- Train stations
Three Oaks Rail Station
— 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Doleham Rail Station — 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Ore Rail Station — 2.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal
— 23.8 miles
23.8 miles Folkestone Eurotunnel Terminal — 27.5 miles
Lydd London Ashford Airport
— 16.4 miles
From junction 5 on the M25, take the A21 south towards Hastings,
passing Sevenoaks and Tunbridge Wells. On the outskirts of Hastings,
take the A28 Westfield Lane signposted to Westfield. The park
entrance is approximately 1 mile on the left hand side (before the Wild
On reaching Hastings on the A259 from either the west of the east,
follow the signs for the A21 London Road. On the northern outskirts of
the town, take the A28 Westfield Lane signposted to Westfield. The
park entrance is approximately 1 mile on the left hand side
(before the Wild Mushroom Restaurant).
Nearby you’ll find the historic towns of Battle, Hastings and Rye full of attraction for all ages, while the sandy shores of Camber Sands are just a short distance away!
- A Smugglers Adventure at St Clements Caves (3.1 miles)
- Hastings Castle and 1066 Story (3.1 miles)
- 1066 Battle Abbey and Battlefield (3.7 miles)
- Bodiam Castle (7.1 miles)
- Lamb House (7.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Woodlands Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Woodlands Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Woodlands Park? Nearby you’ll find the historic towns of Battle, Hastings and Rye full of attraction for all ages, while the sandy shores of Camber Sands are just a short distance away! Read more