This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
The Cross Keys at Cowden Holiday Park is a unique, small and friendly development that is the perfect base to explore East Yorkshire. This newly refurbished park offers a real hidden gem for those that want a fuss free holiday close to the classic seaside town of Hornsea and offers guests full use of all the excellent facilities at our park next door, Cowden Holiday Park. All of our holiday homes have an outside seating area for those long summer days and the park is pet friendly with an allocated dog walk area just next door and a short stroll to Mappleton Beach. Adjacent to the park is the excellent Cross Keys Bar and Restaurant which serves delicious pub grub and traditional hand-pulled ales. Pitches are available for most of the year so why not take advantage of this brand new perfect little hideaway?
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
— 12.1 miles
12.1 miles Beverley Bus Station — 12.3 miles
12.3 miles Hull: Fiveways Hotel Coach Stop — 14.0 miles
- Train stations
Beverley Rail Station
— 12.0 miles
12.0 miles Arram Rail Station — 12.1 miles
12.1 miles Hull Rail Station — 12.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 10.2 miles
— 21.5 miles
Directions to Cowden from M62 - Follow signs for South Cave off junction 39. Travel through South Cave on the A1034. After approx. 2 miles turn right on to B1230 heading for Walkington. Through Walkington and on to Beverley. From Beverley follow A1035 & B1244 to Hornsea. From Hornsea follow the B1242 South to Cowden and the park is on the left hand side.
Seaside town of Hornsea with its Mere, Freeport, Leisure Centre and Beaches.
Seaside town of Bridlington with its Beaches and Shopping
The Deep in the City of Hull
Market town of Beverley with its Minster.
Driffield ‘Capital of the Wolds’.
North Yorkshire Moors
Trans Pennine Trail
Burton Constable Hall
Burton Agnes Hall
Sewerby Hall & Gardens
Bempton Nature Reserve
- The Deep (12.0 miles)
- Ferens Art Gallery (12.0 miles)
- Burton Agnes Hall (15.0 miles)
- Maister House (11.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Cowden Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cowden Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cowden Holiday Park? Seaside town of Hornsea with its Mere, Freeport, Leisure Centre and Beaches. Seaside town of Bridlington with its Beaches and Shopping The Deep in the City of Hull Market town of Beverley ... Read more