This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Secret Meadows provides Glamping at its best, situated at a beautiful wildlife site in the heart of Suffolk. Luxury accommodation includes Luxury Lodge Tents, Gypsy's Rest (gypsy caravan with shepherd's hut) and The Hobbit Box (converted wooden horsebox) and each unit includes private loo and shower, cosy range cooker, fridge, ready-made beds (including some 4-poster beds!), and organic towels.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Jumbo tent pitches
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
Ipswich: Old Cattle Market Bus Station
— 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Trimley St Martin (Suffolk): Coach Stop — 8.9 miles
8.9 miles Trimley St Mary (Suffolk): Coach Stop — 9.8 miles
- Train stations
Woodbridge Rail Station
— 2.5 miles
2.5 miles Melton (Suffolk) Rail Station — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Wickham Market Rail Station — 5.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Felixstowe for Bawdsey Ferry Landing
— 10.1 miles
10.1 miles Bawdsey Ferry Landing — 10.1 miles
10.1 miles Shotley Point Marina Ferry Landing — 11.2 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 38.1 miles
For days out, Secret Meadows is close to the beautiful market towns of Woodbridge and Framlingham, and within easy reach of the Suffolk coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty including Aldeburgh, Southwold, Walberswick, Orford and Dunwich.
- Sutton Hoo Anglo-Saxon Burial Mounds (3.0 miles)
- Christchurch Mansion (6.6 miles)
- Framlingham Castle (7.7 miles)
- Sutton Hoo (3.0 miles)
- Orford Ness National Nature Reserve (10.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Secret Meadows have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Secret Meadows dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Secret Meadows? For days out, Secret Meadows is close to the beautiful market towns of Woodbridge and Framlingham, and within easy reach of the Suffolk coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty including Aldeburgh, Southwold, … Read more