This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Tiny, environmentally friendly site with a yurt, tipi, gypsy caravan, bell tent and holiday cottage as well as a handful of small tent pitches. Set in a mature wildlife garden, the site also has a communal fire area, sheltered camp kitchen, compost loo, jungle shower, free bike hire plus many other facilities. Friendly ducks & chickens share the garden with you and over the fence you can spot some pigs, goats and a donkey. At night the garden sparkles with magic as the solar fairy lights twinkle. The area is perfect for walking and cycling and the coast is only 10 miles away. Onsite there's a small quiet village pub selling a wide range of draught and bottled local ales, ciders and soft drinks. Also available in the pub is a range of organic and/or fair trade wines and spirits. Just half a mile up the road (walkable in 15 mins) is another village pub serving hot meals.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Leave the car at home
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
Harleston (Norfolk): Broad St Coach Stop
— 13.4 miles
13.4 miles Bungay: Earsham Street Coach Stop — 15.9 miles
15.9 miles Ipswich: Old Cattle Market Bus Station — 16.7 miles
- Train stations
Saxmundham Rail Station
— 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Darsham Rail Station — 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Wickham Market Rail Station — 5.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Walberswick Ferry Landing
— 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Southwold Ferry Landing — 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Bawdsey Ferry Landing — 16.4 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 31.3 miles
Just 3 miles away is Framlingham - with a wide range of shops, eateries, pubs and a lovely castle. 3 miles in the opposite direction is Saxmundham, which has a rail station, shops and farm shop. The coast is just 10 miles away and you can choose from busy touristy resorts (such as Southwold and Aldeburgh) to quiet unspoilt stretches of beach - all within easy reach of the site. Nearby forests offer great cycling and exploring.
- Framlingham Castle (3.6 miles)
- Sutton Hoo Anglo-Saxon Burial Mounds (10.0 miles)
- Orford Castle (10.1 miles)
- Sutton Hoo (10.1 miles)
- Orford Ness National Nature Reserve (10.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Alde Garden have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Alde Garden dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Alde Garden? Just 3 miles away is Framlingham - with a wide range of shops, eateries, pubs and a lovely castle. 3 miles in the opposite direction is Saxmundham, which has a rail station, … Read more