This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Cakes and Ale is a quiet park with 55 touring pitches set in over 5 acres so there is plenty of space for everyone. Our brand new facilities block has individual shower rooms as well as indoor washing up facilities and a dedicated laundry room. All our pitches have their own electric, water and grey waste points although there is also a RV waste point too. Children can play on our recreation field on the play area, tennis courts and football pitch. On a weekend evening come and enjoy a drink at the Yoxford boys our on site bar. If you run out of something we have an onsite shop for most of the essentials. Come and enjoy the Suffolk way of life at Cakes and Ale
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Beccles: Old Market Coach Stop
— 16.5 miles
16.5 miles Harleston (Norfolk): Broad St Coach Stop — 16.9 miles
16.9 miles Bungay: Earsham Street Coach Stop — 17.2 miles
- Train stations
Saxmundham Rail Station
— 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Darsham Rail Station — 4.0 miles
4.0 miles Wickham Market Rail Station — 8.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Walberswick Ferry Landing
— 7.9 miles
7.9 miles Southwold Ferry Landing — 8.0 miles
8.0 miles Bawdsey Ferry Landing — 17.4 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 33.4 miles
Thorpness mere for boating, Southwold beach, Aldeburgh and Framlingham are all close by. For the bird watchers the world renowned Minsmere bird sanctuary is close by.
- Orford Castle (8.8 miles)
- Orford Ness National Nature Reserve (8.9 miles)
- Framlingham Castle (9.2 miles)
- Orford Ness National Nature Reserve (9.0 miles)
- Sutton Hoo (13.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Cakes and Ale Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cakes and Ale Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cakes and Ale Caravan Park? Thorpness mere for boating, Southwold beach, Aldeburgh and Framlingham are all close by. For the bird watchers the world renowned Minsmere bird sanctuary is close by. Read more