This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly glamping by an inn a 10-minute drive from Aylsham
- Bure Valley Railway and Blickling Estate within 15 minutes
- Kingsize bed, field kitchen and decking with firepit for each unit
Bed down in a bell tent behind a splendid 16th-century inn with a break at family-friendly Pitch Perfect Glamping, in the grounds of The Goat Inn in Skeyton.
This Norfolk park’s comfy cotton canvas accommodation comes with a kingsize bed (extra inflatable kingsize and single beds are provided if needed) and all linens included, plus soft furnishings, cushions and blankets for getting cosy. Settle down on your little private deck if the sun's shining: it has seating and a barbecue-firepit setup for relaxing evenings and alfresco eats.
Post-meal cleaning is sorted in the field kitchen with its built-in washbowl, cleaning equipment and kitchen box filled with utensils, dishware and barbecue equipment. Also supplied are a cool box with ice blocks and a kettle and toaster – solar powered for your morning cuppa.
The team pride themselves on being environmentally friendly, so each tent is kitted out with a solar-powered charger to recharge all the lighting provided (lanterns, fairy lights and torches); you can also run your toaster and kettle from it (but please note it's not designed for other items like laptops, so leave the work at home…)
Don’t fancy cooking? Food’s also available in the inn, which has a fully licensed bar and restaurant, as well as a play area for the kids. More eateries are over in Aylsham (10 minutes’ drive).
Please note that a small toilet tent is to the rear of each tent if you or the kids are caught short at night, but there is an amenity block on site with toilets and showers for general use, so, if used, a small cleaning charge will apply.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
The glamping Luna tents were amazing. So clean and comfy. …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
Norwich Bus Station
— 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Eaton (Norwich): Newmarket Road Coach Stop — 10.8 miles
10.8 miles Norwich: University of East Anglia Coach Stop — 11.0 miles
- Train stations
Worstead Rail Station
— 3.0 miles
3.0 miles North Walsham Rail Station — 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Hoveton & Wroxham Rail Station — 4.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 17.2 miles
17.2 miles Reedham Ferry South — 17.3 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 7.3 miles
Boat around The Broads in Norfolk while on a stay at this site or chug through the countryside by train – rides on the Bure Valley Railway leave from Aylsham station (10 minutes’ drive) and will take you to Wroxham with views of pretty scenery along the way.
Gaze at more gorgeous greenery in Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate (20 minutes), home to orchards and an orangery, or wander the walking trails at Blickling Estate (15 minutes) in Norfolk's Bure Meadows.
If you’re after kid-friendly escapades, brave BeWILDerwood’s zipwires (15 minutes), rove around the Roarr! Dinosaur adventure park (half an hour), and have animal encounters at Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens (35 minutes).
Nippers are also keen on the pier and Amazona Zoo in the beach town of Cromer (25 minutes), while adults adore ambling around Norwich’s cathedral, Castle Museum & Art Gallery and Plantation Garden (25 minutes).
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (5.2 miles)
- BeWILDerwood (6.4 miles)
- Mannington Gardens (8.2 miles)
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (5.3 miles)
- Felbrigg Hall, Garden and Park (10.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Pitch Perfect Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pitch Perfect Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pitch Perfect Glamping? Boat around The Broads in Norfolk while on a stay at this site or chug through the countryside by train – rides on the Bure Valley Railway leave from Aylsham station (10 … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Pitch Perfect Glamping?
Please call into the office on arrival.Read more