This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Yaxham Waters Holiday Park is a ten acre park set in the middle of the scenic Norfolk countryside, with great access to all of the counties main attractions. We have luxury lodges for sale or hire and yurts . There are two fishing lakes on site with a variety of coarse fish including carp weighing up to 21lbs, and each lodge & yurt comes with free fishing. Our fully licenced café serves a great range of freshly prepared meals and our well stocked farm shop has everything you might need for your stay. Our modern shower and toilet block has under floor heating and disabled access.
Our lodge guests can enjoy fantastic views of the surrounding countryside and the vintage trains of the Mid Norfolk Railway which run along our western boundary. We also have a fully enclosed children's play area and goats, fish and battery rescue hens to feed so there is plenty to keep the children entertained.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Public transport nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
- Coach stations
Toftwood (Norfolk): Millwrights Coach Stop
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Dereham: Eckling Grange Coach Stop — 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Dereham: Market Place Coach Stop — 1.8 miles
- Train stations
Wymondham Rail Station
— 9.3 miles
9.3 miles Spooner Row Rail Station — 10.1 miles
10.1 miles Attleborough Rail Station — 10.3 miles
- Ferry ports
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
— 24.7 miles
24.7 miles West Lynn Ferry Landing — 24.8 miles
24.8 miles Reedham Ferry North — 25.9 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 13.5 miles
Yaxham Waters enjoys a central location in Norfolk, making it ideal for exploring all of Norfolk's many popular tourist sites. Within a hour's drive of the park are most of Norfolk's top attractions including the North Norfolk Coast, Pensthorpe wildlife and gardens, Thetford Forest and high lodge, the historic city of Norwich, the Broads and Sandringham estate. There are plenty of places for families to enjoy such as Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse (20min drive), The Dinosaur Park and Bewilderwood.
Just two miles from our park is the market town of Dereham which offers a range of facilities including a swimming pool and leisure centre, bowling alley, cinema and the Mid Norfolk Steam Railway which runs past the park, plus takeaways, supermarkets and a wide range of shops.
- Castle Acre Castle (11.7 miles)
- Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum (14.3 miles)
- Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery (14.4 miles)
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (15.4 miles)
- Oxburgh Hall (17.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Yaxham Waters have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Yaxham Waters dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Yaxham Waters? Yaxham Waters enjoys a central location in Norfolk, making it ideal for exploring all of Norfolk's many popular tourist sites. Within a hour's drive of the park are most of Norfolk's top … Read more