This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Log Cabin Park with Glamping Pods
- Fishing Breaks are available in our peaceful lakeside cabins.
- A quiet, countryside location, perfect for escaping day-to-day life.
Woodlakes Park is a log cabin park in Norfolk, specialising in peaceful countryside retreats and fishing breaks. Many of our cabins are lakeside or lake view, and forest makes up a lot of the surrounding area. With 2, 4, 5, 6, and 8 berth options available, accommodation is perfect for couple and family friendly getaways.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Middleton (Norfolk): Church Coach Stop
— 6.0 miles
6.0 miles Terrington St John: Main Road Coach Stop — 6.3 miles
6.3 miles Tilney All Saints (Norfolk): Coach Stop — 6.4 miles
- Train stations
Watlington Rail Station
— 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Downham Market Rail Station — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Kings Lynn Rail Station — 7.8 miles
- Ferry ports
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
— 7.9 miles
7.9 miles West Lynn Ferry Landing — 8.0 miles
— 31.1 miles
Fishing is available onsite. Equipment is not available to hire but there is a small tackle and bait shop at reception. A good selection of country pubs and restaurants are within a short driving distance. Restaurant onsite is coming soon.
- Castle Acre Castle (13.5 miles)
- Sandringham (13.9 miles)
- Grimes Graves (16.2 miles)
- St George's Guildhall (7.9 miles)
- Oxburgh Hall (8.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Woodlakes Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Woodlakes Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Woodlakes Park? Fishing is available onsite. Equipment is not available to hire but there is a small tackle and bait shop at reception. A good selection of country pubs and restaurants are within a … Read more