This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
This private estate includes part of the Winterton Great Valley, a Site of Special Scientific Interest, and over forty acres of rolling sand dunes and a fine sandy beach.
Through the valley towards Winterton-on-Sea, people can walk and enjoy peaceful surroundings to the Nature Reserve, which extends for miles up the coast.
The beach, valley and dunes with their numerous interesting features combine to make this an outstanding leisure area, within easy reach of the amusements at Hemsby Gap. There are also two heated swimming pools within one mile of Long Beach.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Great Yarmouth: Town Centre Coach Stops
— 6.5 miles
6.5 miles Acle (Norfolk): Kings Head Coach Stop. — 7.8 miles
7.8 miles Gorleston on Sea Coach Stop — 9.1 miles
- Train stations
Great Yarmouth Rail Station
— 6.2 miles
6.2 miles Acle Rail Station — 8.1 miles
8.1 miles Berney Arms Rail Station — 8.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Reedham Ferry South — 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Southwold Ferry Landing — 26.6 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 18.0 miles
Places of Interest to Visit
Great Yarmouth (5 miles) - Large popular seaside resort with numerous attractions - summer shows, fun fairs, market, model village, bowls, putting greens, swimming pool and much more!
Shipping can be seen in the busy harbour.
Lowestoft and Oulton Broad (18 miles) - Interesting seaside resort, quieter than Great Yarmouth, fishing port, sandy beaches and the only Norfolk Broad in Suffolk! Also home to Woody Bear at the Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park.
Norwich (18 miles) - capital of East Anglia. Many historic buildings and quaint mediaeval streets, Norwich Castle and dungeons, Norman Cathedral, large market and excellent shopping centre.
Norfolk Broads - Ormesby, Filby, Hickling, Wroxham and others all within easy reach. Launches can be hired by the hour or day. Also fishing and sailing.
- Pleasure Beach (7.4 miles)
- BeWILDerwood (10.7 miles)
- Fritton Lake Country World (11.1 miles)
- Horsey Windpump (4.2 miles)
- Elizabethan House Museum (6.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Long Beach Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Long Beach Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Long Beach Caravan Park? Places of Interest to Visit Great Yarmouth (5 miles) - Large popular seaside resort with numerous attractions - summer shows, fun fairs, market, model village, bowls, putting greens, swimming pool and much … Read more