This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Black Hall Wigwams, is a family run site located on the welsh boarder. We have 6 wigwams and a luxury communal block with a kitchen and a bathroom for male and female. Our wigwams have a fridge and kettle and a fire pit outside, for the use of a BBQ and campfire. The kitchen block is equipped with 2 x cooker, 2 x microwave, 2 x toaster, 1 x freezer and some kitchen crockery. However we suggest you bring your own crockery incase there isn't enough for all our guests.
Onsite we also have a leisure building, this contains a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, games room and exercise suite. The use of these facilities are at a charge of £15 per day per wigwam, this can be bought at reception on check in. Wifi is also available in your wigwam and the surrounding areas. Charges apply.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 20.7 kilometres
20.7 kilometres Nag`s Head Hotel — 23.3 kilometres
23.3 kilometres Nag`s Head Hotel — 23.3 kilometres
- Train stations
Knucklas Rail Station
— 2.4 kilometres
2.4 kilometres Llangynllo Rail Station — 4.9 kilometres
4.9 kilometres Knighton Rail Station — 6.0 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing
— 73.8 kilometres
— 84.7 kilometres
Directions to Black Hall
As we have been experiencing a number of guests using sat nav who have been getting lost due to our postcode we have now created a set of directions which will allow you to reach Black Hall stress free!
• Enter the postcode LD7 1EN into your sat nav
• This will bring you to the offa's dyke centre in Knighton! When you have reached this destination please TURN OFF your sat nav!
• Carry on past the offa's dyke centre on your right for 200 yards!
• Take the first turning right, signposted Beguildy/ Newtown (B4355)
• Carry on this road for 4 miles until you reach Lloyney! Carry on until you see the pub Lloyney Inn on the left! Turn directly opposite following the brown tourist signs to Black Hall!
Please note it is crucial you turn off your sat nav in Knighton.
As we are a very rural site, it is certain you will need to travel to any local attractions or towns. Our local town is Ludlow, which a fantastic farmers market and a castle to explore. We also have other local castles, railways, nature walks, garden centres, Elan valley and lots more to see/ do whilst staying at Black hall.
- Stokesay Castle (19.7 kilometres)
- Ludlow Castle (26.3 kilometres)
- Powis Castle & Garden (30.3 kilometres)
- Croft Castle and Parkland (23.0 kilometres)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (25.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Black Hall Wigwams have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Black Hall Wigwams dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Black Hall Wigwams? As we are a very rural site, it is certain you will need to travel to any local attractions or towns. Our local town is Ludlow, which a fantastic farmers market and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Black Hall Wigwams?