This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Set on the outskirts of the historic town of Bridgnorth, this Caravan Club affiliated site stands in the lawned grounds of Stanmore Hall. Pitches afford views across wooded parkland and on site is a beautiful two-acre lake, with a variety of wildlife to be seen. The facilities here are luxurious, with water, electricity and digital TV connection, 38 all-weather super pitches, 30 super pitches and 59 grass pitches. The heated amenity building hosts a shop, fully equipped laundry, vegetable preparation and dish washing room, as well as a conservatory to relax in.
Many of the pitches are grouped around the central lake within the beautifully maintained landscaped grounds and gardens of Stanmore Hall, a Grade Two listed building of historic interest.
There is a play area to keep the children entertained and an adults only touring section for those who would like complete peace and quiet.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Lake and/or mountain
Horse riding nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 pitches)
- Coach stations
Telford: Town Centre Bus Station
— 10.7 miles
10.7 miles Wolverhampton: Pipers Row Bus Station — 11.6 miles
11.6 miles Dudley Bus Station — 12.7 miles
- Train stations
Cosford Rail Station
— 8.8 miles
8.8 miles Albrighton Rail Station — 8.9 miles
8.9 miles Shifnal Rail Station — 9.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 55.6 miles
Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2
— 27.8 miles
27.8 miles Birmingham International Airport — 27.8 miles
27.8 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1 — 27.8 miles
Stanmore Hall Touring Park is located on the A458 Stourbridge road a short distance from Bridgnorth.
Bridgnorth is one of Shropshire’s most pleasant small market towns, with excellent shopping and cultural attractions. Dramatically built above and below and a sandstone cliff face, it is divided between High Town- the main shopping area- with its half-timbered town hall astride the High Street and Low Town alongside the River Severn. The two parts of the town are linked by a steep cable-operated railway, one of the very few of its type in the UK, which is a very popular attraction in itself.
The park is ideal for touring Shropshire and its local attractions. These include the Severn Valley Railway, Ironbridge Gorge Museums, Cadbury World and West Midlands Safari Park, to name but a few.
- Enginuity (8.3 miles)
- Ironbridge Gorge Museums (8.5 miles)
- Iron Bridge and Toll House (8.5 miles)
- Dudmaston Estate (2.3 miles)
- Kinver Edge and the Rock Houses (7.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Stanmore Hall Touring Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Stanmore Hall Touring Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Stanmore Hall Touring Park? Bridgnorth is one of Shropshire’s most pleasant small market towns, with excellent shopping and cultural attractions. Dramatically built above and below and a sandstone cliff face, it is divided between High Town- ... Read more