This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful adults-only site on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds
- Half an hour's drive from Lincoln; 35 minutes from Donna Nook seals
- Set on a working farm; five minutes’ drive from a local pub
Up sticks and take yourself off to Treetops Farm Holidays for easy access to wide open spaces and wanders around the Lincolnshire Wolds. This adults-only site is deep in the countryside, about a mile and a half from the small village of Goulceby. The coast is also within reach here (with the seals of Donna Nook being a particular local highlight), as are the historic sights and cobbled streets of Lincoln (half an hour's drive away).
This working farm looks out onto a gentle agricultural landscape that stretches out for miles around (keep an eye out for some of the farm's friendly sheep on your strolls around the site). Given the gorgeous surrounds, you'll most likely want to roam away from base – head into Goulceby for a three-mile circular walk that runs through Red Hill Nature Reserve and along part of the Viking Way.
Barbecues are allowed here and highly recommended when the weather is fine (this area is known for its spectacular sunsets). On chillier evenings, the local pub (five minutes away) may be a more tempting option for dinner; Lincoln's array of bars and restaurants are also within reach if you're looking to plan a special evening out.
Dogs are welcome here, but please keep them at a respectful distance from the livestock. Supermarkets are on hand in Horncastle (10 minutes away) if you need to stock up.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Fabulous location, no facilities
Great peaceful site with superb views of the Wolds very …
No toilets but we knew that when we booked. Chemical waste disposal
Peaceful, adults only with great views
Good site, lovely aspect, peaceful , will return again
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
More frequent emptying of bins
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
— 7.9 kilometres
7.9 kilometres Holmes Way — 12.3 kilometres
12.3 kilometres Bus Station — 12.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Market Rasen Rail Station
— 18.5 kilometres
18.5 kilometres Metheringham Rail Station — 23.9 kilometres
23.9 kilometres Thorpe Culvert Rail Station — 27.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 52.7 kilometres
— 37.0 kilometres
The big winnings, the bigger hats, the daft names of the horses – there are oodles of reasons so many flock to watch jockeys tear up the turf at Market Rasen Racecourse (20 minutes' drive). The regular county events held here are particularly popular and great for first-timers who fancy a go at cheering on their winner from the grandstand without spending big bucks in the process.
Other thoroughly sporting jaunts can be had at Ashby Park Fishery (10 minutes), Kenwick Park Golf Club (20 minutes) and along the Viking Way (15 minutes' walk from base).
With so much within a short drive of Treetops Farm Holidays, you may find yourself deliberating about what to start with. One option that's likely to keep all sides happy is kicking off your stay in Lincoln (30 minutes) – the cathedral and RAF Scampton Heritage Centre should keep history buffs content, while culture fans have a handful of theatres and galleries for artsier ents. Outdoorsy types haven't been forgotten either – they can dash down to Lincoln Golf Centre or Whisby Nature Park just outside town.
- Lincoln Cathedral (28.1 kilometres)
- Lincoln Medieval Bishops' Palace (28.2 kilometres)
- Lincoln Castle (28.3 kilometres)
- Tattershall Castle (20.4 kilometres)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (22.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Treetops Farm Holidays have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Treetops Farm Holidays dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Treetops Farm Holidays? The big winnings, the bigger hats, the daft names of the horses – there are oodles of reasons so many flock to watch jockeys tear up the turf at Market Rasen Racecourse … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Treetops Farm Holidays?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.