This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lakeside activity centre with jetski and waterskiing lakes
- Three fishing lakes, boat hire, watersports and daily activities
- Indoor pool, spa, gym, lakeside hot tubs, bar and outdoor cinema
What a lot there is to do at Tattershall Lakes Country Park. And if your nerves are in tatters after trying out the adrenaline sports, simply simmer down in the gorgeous lakeside spa...
This Lincolnshire park will keep you busy all the day long: there’s a dedicated jetski lake, for starters; another for waterskiing and wakeboarding, plus a daily programme of sessions of activities like geocaching to zorbing. Stage your own sea battle using the water cannons on board the electric boats for hire, or splash around on a pedalo.
Guests can dial it down a few notches with a peaceful kayak lake safari or a bit of fishing (there are three well-stocked lakes to choose from). Or float off completely with a relaxing beauty treatment and a bubble in one of the lakeview hot tubs at the luxurious indoor pool and spa complex, which also houses the park’s gym.
The kids can try out panning for gold, puppet making, bubbleology or cheerleading school as part of the well-organised programme of kids' activities. Take them rambling or pedalling along the nature trails that meander through the 325 acres of parkland, or just leave them to rampage around the slides, turrets and chain bridges in the play areas.
Visitors can spend a soothing evening taking in the view from the lakeside bar, or, for something more lively, there are dance parties, karaoke and bingo, plus cabaret nights at the weekend. On summer Sundays, guests are invited to plonk down a blanket on the lawn overlooking the bay for a firelit outdoor cinema screening, complete with barbecue nosh, popcorn and free marshmallow toasting.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
The staff are really helpful, Billy in the camping section …
Friendly staff at the camping check-in, very clean facilities, big …
Lovely site with clean facilities and friendly staff
Great facilities and staff and loved the new outdoor pool.
Brilliant time here
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
- Coach stations
Tattershall (Lincs): Market Cross Coach Stop
— 0.4 miles
0.4 miles Coningsby (Lincs): War Memorial Coach Stop — 1.1 miles
1.1 miles Woodhall Spa (Lincs): Coach Stop — 3.6 miles
- Train stations
Metheringham Rail Station
— 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Ruskington Rail Station — 8.8 miles
8.8 miles Swineshead Rail Station — 9.1 miles
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 34.1 miles
— 33.9 miles
There’s plenty to see in Tattershall, including the 15th-century tower and moat of Tattershall Castle, Tom Thumb’s tiny house and grave, and the paintings and pottery on display in the former railway station. The kids might enjoy tearing up the track at Tattershall Karting Centre, or meeting furry friends at the Farm Park.
Other good places for animal fans are the slightly more distant Rand Farm Park (half an hour's drive), and the seal sanctuary in the coastal town of Skegness (40 minutes), which also has rollercoasters, candyfloss and lots more old school seaside fun.
Young guns can watch the Typhoons and Tornados in action around RAF Coningsbury (five minutes) before a trip to see the Lancaster bombers at the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre (15 minutes).
The Edwardian resort of Woodhall Spa (10 minutes) is also worth a trip for its heated outdoor pool, museum and famed old-fashioned cinema in the woods. Further cultural fixes are in Lincoln (40 minutes), with its Gothic cathedral, medieval castle, galleries and museums.
- Lincoln Medieval Bishops' Palace (16.9 miles)
- Lincoln Cathedral (16.9 miles)
- Lincoln Castle (17.0 miles)
- Tattershall Castle (0 miles)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (15.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Tattershall Lakes Country Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Tattershall Lakes Country Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Tattershall Lakes Country Park? There’s plenty to see in Tattershall, including the 15th-century tower and moat of Tattershall Castle, Tom Thumb’s tiny house and grave, and the paintings and pottery on display in the former railway … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Tattershall Lakes Country Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10:30 a.m.