This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Hi , Our park is sited right beside the river which makes for great fishing,bird watching and long river bank dog walks. Set in the hert of the Fens we have some buitfull areas to see and visit. Get your self down here for a nice quiet break and let the rat race carry on with out you for a change ?
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
West Walton (Norfolk): Lynn Road Coach Stop
— 6.6 miles
6.6 miles Wisbech: Horsefair Bus Station — 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Walpole Highway: Main Road Coach Stop — 7.5 miles
- Train stations
Spalding Rail Station
— 10.5 miles
10.5 miles Kings Lynn Rail Station — 13.2 miles
13.2 miles March Rail Station — 13.7 miles
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 12.6 miles
12.6 miles King's Lynn Ferry Landing — 12.7 miles
— 38.1 miles
Restuarants, Country Pubs, Golf, Bowling, Fishing, Horse Riding, Book reading, Bird Watching, Walking , Bicycle Riding and Much More
- Ayscoughfee Hall Museum and Gardens (10.1 miles)
- Sandringham (18.5 miles)
- Peterborough Cathedral (18.8 miles)
- Peckover House and Garden (7.0 miles)
- St George's Guildhall (12.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Foremans Bridge Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Foremans Bridge Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Foremans Bridge Caravan Park? Restuarants, Country Pubs, Golf, Bowling, Fishing, Horse Riding, Book reading, Bird Watching, Walking , Bicycle Riding and Much More Read more