This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site on a working farm a mile from Sibbertoft
- Half an hour's drive from Althorp; 40 minutes from Rockingham speedway
- Well-stocked five-acre coarse fishing lake on site
Brook Meadow is a peaceful site on 15 acres of a working farm just outside the village of Sibbertoft on the Leicestershire/Northamptonshire border, with easy access to the attractions of both counties.
Among the days out nearby are several grand stately homes, a farm park, the races of Rockingham speedway and gliding lessons. And at the end of whatever you choose, there’s an excellent meal and fine glass of wine awaiting at the village’s smart pub, a 15-minute stroll from the site.
Bring your gear along if you like to fish, for the site’s central feature is a huge five-acre coarse fishing lake stocked with tench and carp (up to a whopping 23lb in weight). The rest of the site is kept quite simple to allow guests to relax in the serene surrounds, but there’s plenty of space to make your own entertainment with games, barbecues or evenings round a firepit.
Other amenities on site include a modern bathroom block with toilets, showers, washing-up area and an accessible wetroom.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: one group at a time
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitising stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Removal of soft furnishings (e.g. decorative cushions)
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
Great Oxendon: Harborough Road Coach Stop
— 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Market Harborough: Market Hall Coach Stop — 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Kelmarsh: Harborough Road Crossroads Coach Stop — 5.1 miles
- Train stations
Market Harborough Rail Station
— 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Long Buckby Rail Station — 10.6 miles
10.6 miles Rugby Rail Station — 10.6 miles
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 63.2 miles
— 19.8 miles
19.8 miles East Midlands Airport — 29.5 miles
29.5 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1 — 29.9 miles
– Avalanche Adventure park (quad biking, clay pigeon shooting, off-road buggies etc): 0.5 miles
– The Gliding Centre: 2 miles
– Mini Meadows Farm: 3 miles
– Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens: 6 miles
– Stanford Hall: 7 miles
– Cottesbrooke Hall and Gardens: 8 miles
– Coton Manor Garden: 9 miles
– Althorp: 16 miles
– Rockingham speedway: 24 miles.
- Foxton Locks (4.3 miles)
- Althorp (11.3 miles)
- Rockingham Castle (13.5 miles)
- Lyveden New Bield (19.7 miles)
- Canons Ashby (21.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||noon –||8 p.m.|
Please inform the site while on your way there should you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours so that the team can provide information about your pitch.
Brook Meadow cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Brook Meadow have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Brook Meadow dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Brook Meadow? – Avalanche Adventure park (quad biking, clay pigeon shooting, off-road buggies etc): 0.5 miles – The Gliding Centre: 2 miles – Mini Meadows Farm: 3 miles – Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens: 6 … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Brook Meadow?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon
Please inform the site while on your way there should you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours so that the team can provide information about your pitch.Read more