Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Quiet riverside spot on a family smallholding in Bryncir
- Just outside Snowdonia National Park; 10 minutes' drive from the coast
- Easy access from the A497; pub/restaurant half a mile away
Penllystyn Farm is a quiet site on a family-run Gwynedd smallholding in the village of Bryncir, just outside the Snowdonia National Park.
Around the 10-acre site are a handful of farm animals along with a small woodland area and a riverside picnic spot (where you can also take a little paddle or let dogs cool off with a dip). Picnics, barbecues and campfires are all encouraged around here, but there’s a good local pub/restaurant half a mile away if you fancy eating out.
Plenty of other amenities are within a 15-minute drive, and it should be pretty straightforward to get to them as the site is just off the A487 main road. Where those local roads take you is totally up to you: head east for walks and adventure activities in Snowdonia, north to see Caernarfon Castle and Anglesey, or west and south for the beaches of the Llŷn Peninsula, walks on the Wales coast path and days at Portmeirion and on the Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railway.
Open from 03/25/2021 to 10/04/2021
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Primitive grass site
Max. persons: 5 x
One Tent or Trailer tent or Travel trailer or Class B motorhome or Motorhome allowed per campsite
Campsite size : unlimited
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar ($), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Friendly, quiet, peaceful.
Excellent place to stay with friendly staff and the best scenery
Friendly staff, Location, Price
Lovely site , clean toilet & friendly staff
Great value back to basics
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Criccieth: Lay by Coach Stop
— 6.7 kilometers
6.7 kilometers Penygroes (Gwynedd) Coach Stop — 8.4 kilometers
8.4 kilometers Tremadoc: The Square Coach Stop — 9.1 kilometers
- Train stations
Criccieth Rail Station
— 6.8 kilometers
6.8 kilometers Penychain Rail Station — 9.7 kilometers
9.7 kilometers Porthmadog Rail Station — 10.0 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 32.0 kilometers
32.0 kilometers Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 32.5 kilometers
32.5 kilometers Aberdaron Ferry Landing — 35.9 kilometers
— 35.8 kilometers
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Criccieth Castle: 10 minutes
- Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railway: 15 minutes
- Caernarfon Castle: 20 minutes
- Pwllheli beach: 20 minutes
- Portmeirion: 20 minutes
- Llanberis (for Snowdonia walks): half an hour
- Beddgelert (for Snowdonia walks): half an hour
- Zip World Slate Caverns (zipwires and underground trampoline park): 35 minutes
- Anglesey: 35 minutes
- Adventure Parc Snowdonia (surf lake): an hour.
- Criccieth Castle (7.0 kilometers)
- Welsh Highland Railway (Porthmadog) (10.1 kilometers)
- Ffestiniog Railway (10.8 kilometers)
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens (25.2 kilometers)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (29.3 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
Penllystyn Farm cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Penllystyn Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Penllystyn Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Penllystyn Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Criccieth Castle: 10 minutes - Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railway: 15 minutes - Caernarfon Castle: 20 minutes - Pwllheli beach: 20 minutes - Portmeirion: 20 minutes … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Penllystyn Farm?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Penllystyn Farm? From $26.15 (for 1 night, 5 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability