This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Level and well-maintained pub campsite in southern Cornwall
- Just off the A394; Marazion five minutes' drive
- Pub food served; very good public transport links opposite the site
Pick a pitch at Coach and Horses Camping to be closest to the very best bits of Cornwall. Sandy beaches, hidden coves and all sorts of gorgeous scenery are within easy reach of this convenient pub site, all of which are accessible via the A394.
This flat and level field has a good level of basic amenities, with toilets and showers
taken care of. Dogs are also welcome, and there's convenient internet access in case you need to get online while away from home.
Coach and Horses Camping is located between the seaside town of Marazion (five minutes' drive) and Helston, a popular spot on the northern edge of the Lizard Peninsula.
Leaving the car behind could hardly be easier, as there are regular buses that stop just opposite the site that can drop you off in Helston, Penzance and other popular destinations. The pitching field also has direct access to a traffic-free public footpath to the gorgeous seaside village of Praa Sands (about a mile away).
For meals, pull up a table in the restaurant part of the pub for fine ales and fresh food. Coming for Sunday lunch? Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
The pub was very nice, and the owners were welcoming. …
Landlord of pub was friendly inititally, but one of us …
Friendly small campground in good location
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Distance markers in shared facilities
Hand sanitizing stations
Meal delivery to unit/pitch/outdoor seated area
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
The Star Inn
— 6.7 kilometers
6.7 kilometers Bus Shelter — 6.7 kilometers
6.7 kilometers The Star Inn — 6.7 kilometers
- Train stations
St Erth Rail Station
— 7.1 kilometers
7.1 kilometers Lelant Saltings Rail Station — 7.9 kilometers
7.9 kilometers Hayle Rail Station — 8.2 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Penzance Ferry Terminal
— 9.2 kilometers
9.2 kilometers Helford Village Ferry Landing — 19.1 kilometers
19.1 kilometers Helford Passage Ferry Landing — 19.5 kilometers
— 8.6 kilometers
8.6 kilometers Land's End St Just Airport — 19.2 kilometers
19.2 kilometers Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 46.6 kilometers
Local attractions and activities include:
- Praa Sands: roughly 15 minutes' walk from site
- Marazion: five minutes' drive
- Perranuthnoe beach: five minutes
- St Michael's Mount: 10 minutes
- Helston: 10 minutes
- National Dahlia Collection: 10 minutes
- Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens: 10 minutes
- Penzance: 15 minutes
- Paradise Park: 15 minutes
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary: 20 minutes
- Hayle beach: 20 minutes
- St Michael's Mount (5.6 kilometers)
- Flambards (10.3 kilometers)
- Tate St Ives (12.7 kilometers)
- Godolphin (4.3 kilometers)
- St Michael's Mount (5.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Coach and Horses Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Coach and Horses Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Coach and Horses Camping? Local attractions and activities include: - Praa Sands: roughly 15 minutes' walk from site - Marazion: five minutes' drive - Perranuthnoe beach: five minutes - St Michael's Mount: 10 minutes - Helston: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Coach and Horses Camping?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 12:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.