This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-run site with on-site fishing and wild water swimming
- In a peaceful rural location but near the M50
- Over 28 acres of landscaped grounds and a conservation area
Although it's deep in countryside in rural Herefordshire, Woodside Country Park is a place well placed for other locations, as it's just outside Ledbury, is close to the M50 and is easily accessible to the attractions and activities of Gloucester, Hereford and Worcester.
There's lots of countryside stuff to do on site and all around too: this family-run park has coarse fishing and wild swimming on site, gentle walks, wildlife spotting and birdwatching – and all in 28 acres of prettily landscaped grounds and a conservation area to encourage wildflowers and wildlife.
Guest facilities at Woodside include three shower and toilet blocks, washing-up facilities and a launderette.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Quite and lots of space to walk dogs but still near enough to walk to
Friendly, helpful staff - great facilities and lovely location
The area, the pod itself was clean and had a …
Stayed 2 nights in campervan. Beautiful area, views and walks. …
Clean and friendly site
Nice quiet site, good facilities, bbq and fire pits ok
Ease of pods no tents to put up. Pods were …
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Hand sanitizing stations
Individual rooms in toilet/shower/basin facilities
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 2.9 kilometers
2.9 kilometers Market House — 2.9 kilometers
2.9 kilometers Rosebank Gardens — 12.0 kilometers
- Train stations
Ledbury Rail Station
— 2.7 kilometers
2.7 kilometers Colwall Rail Station — 8.5 kilometers
8.5 kilometers Great Malvern Rail Station — 12.5 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 35.2 kilometers
35.2 kilometers Lydney Harbour — 37.0 kilometers
— 26.8 kilometers
Nearby Ledbury is a lovely little market town famed for its cobbled streets and black and white timber-framed buildings: look out for and take a snap of the Market House in the town centre.
The town is at almost equal distance from the cathedral towns or 'Three Counties' of Gloucester, Hereford and Worcester and a day should surely be had at each: Gloucester for its Harry Potter-scened cathedral and many museums; Hereford for the Old House, Hereford Cider Museum and Hereford Cathedral's Mappa Mundi; and Worcester for its library The Hive and the Three Choirs Festival (Worcester Cathedral by night is a spectacular sight too).
The countryside surrounding Woodside Country Park is known for its Herefordshire sights like hopyards, cider orchards and Hereford cattle, while walkers and cyclists come to this part of the land to hike or bike the Malvern Hills and the Forest of Dean.
- Eastnor Castle (5.2 kilometers)
- Malvern Hills (12.1 kilometers)
- Croome Park (National Trust) (20.3 kilometers)
- Brockhampton Estate (16.7 kilometers)
- Ashleworth Tithe Barn (18.8 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, travel trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||noon –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Woodside Country Park cancelation policy
No refunds within 6 weeks of arrival date.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
The park is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campground/park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 12/31/2021.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Woodside Country Park will debit the balance from your card 6 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 6 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.
Refunds within the indicated cancelation period are only possible if the park is able to relet your unit/site.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Can bookings for Woodside Country Park be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campground/park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 12/31/2021. Read more
- Does Woodside Country Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Woodside Country Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Woodside Country Park? Nearby Ledbury is a lovely little market town famed for its cobbled streets and black and white timber-framed buildings: look out for and take a snap of the Market House in the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Woodside Country Park?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.