Caravan sites in Cornwall
111 bookable campgrounds with caravan sites in Cornwall
- Browse all Cornwall campgrounds.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Award-winning family-friendly park 10 minutes' drive from Newquay
- Covering 56 acres including a dedicated dog area
- Pool, play zones, clubhouse and fish and chip takeaway
Powered grass site 8 x From GBP24.60/EUR27.97/$42.82/USD30.43/CAD40.52/CHF28.06/SEK313.43/DKK208.05/NOK300.82/ISK4,333/ARS5,639.08/CLP24,425/PEN118.78/NZD46.93/ZAR523.25/PLN131.65/BRL154.36/CZK666.39/RSD3,283/HUF10,863.95/RUB2,109.27/CNY206.42 per night Powered concrete and grass site (premium) 8 x From GBP28.56/EUR32.47/$49.71/USD35.33/CAD47.05/CHF32.58/SEK363.88/DKK241.54/NOK349.24/ISK5,031/ARS6,546.83/CLP28,357/PEN137.90/NZD54.49/ZAR607.48/PLN152.84/BRL179.21/CZK773.66/RSD3,812/HUF12,612.79/RUB2,448.82/CNY239.65 per night
- Well-maintained pitches five minutes’ walk from Porthleven, Cornwall
- A 10-minute drive to Flambards Theme Park; 15 minutes to Marazion
- On-site pub; five minutes’ walk to the beach and South West Coast Path
Fully-serviced concrete and grass caravan site 4 x From GBP30/EUR34.11/$52.21/USD37.11/CAD49.42/CHF34.22/SEK382.23/DKK253.72/NOK366.85/ISK5,284/ARS6,876.92/CLP29,786/PEN144.85/NZD57.23/ZAR638.11/PLN160.55/BRL188.24/CZK812.67/RSD4,004/HUF13,248.73/RUB2,572.28/CNY251.74 per night
- Lively family park five minutes' drive from the coast at Looe
- Huge range of facilities including cabaret room, bar, diner and café
- Indoor pool, toddlers' pool, swim lessons, sports room and shop
Unpowered grass site 6 x From GBP21.99/EUR25/$38.27/USD27.20/CAD36.22/CHF25.09/SEK280.18/DKK185.97/NOK268.90/ISK3,874/ARS5,040.78/CLP21,833/PEN106.18/NZD41.95/ZAR467.73/PLN117.68/BRL137.98/CZK595.69/RSD2,935/HUF9,711.32/RUB1,885.48/CNY184.52 per night Powered grass site 6 x From GBP23.99/EUR27.28/$41.75/USD29.68/CAD39.52/CHF27.37/SEK305.66/DKK202.89/NOK293.36/ISK4,226/ARS5,499.25/CLP23,819/PEN115.83/NZD45.77/ZAR510.27/PLN128.39/BRL150.53/CZK649.86/RSD3,202/HUF10,594.56/RUB2,056.97/CNY201.31 per night Fully-serviced concrete slab site 6 x From GBP25.99/EUR29.55/$45.24/USD32.15/CAD42.81/CHF29.65/SEK331.14/DKK219.80/NOK317.81/ISK4,578/ARS5,957.71/CLP25,805/PEN125.49/NZD49.58/ZAR552.81/PLN139.09/BRL163.08/CZK704.04/RSD3,469/HUF11,477.81/RUB2,228.46/CNY218.09 per night
- Coastal park set in over 50 acres of grounds
- A short drive from the surf schools and beach at Bude
- Free heated pool, free wifi, clubhouse, kids' club and bar
Powered concrete and grass site 6 x From GBP28/EUR31.84/$48.73/USD34.64/CAD46.12/CHF31.94/SEK356.75/DKK236.80/NOK342.39/ISK4,932/ARS6,418.46/CLP27,801/PEN135.19/NZD53.42/ZAR595.57/PLN149.85/BRL175.69/CZK758.49/RSD3,737/HUF12,365.48/RUB2,400.80/CNY234.95 per night
- Family-run site a short walk from pubs in Ashton and Breage
- Three miles from the beach, harbour and restaurants of Porthleven
- Playground, licensed shop and bar/restaurant on site
Powered grass caravan site (large) 6 x From GBP57/EUR64.81/$99.21/USD70.51/CAD93.90/CHF65.02/SEK726.24/DKK482.06/NOK697.01/ISK10,040/ARS13,066.15/CLP56,594/PEN275.22/NZD108.75/ZAR1,212.40/PLN305.04/BRL357.66/CZK1,544.07/RSD7,608/HUF25,172.58/RUB4,887.34/CNY478.30 per night Powered grass caravan site (XL) 6 x From GBP65/EUR73.91/$113.13/USD80.41/CAD107.07/CHF74.15/SEK828.17/DKK549.72/NOK794.84/ISK11,450/ARS14,900/CLP64,537/PEN313.84/NZD124.01/ZAR1,382.57/PLN347.86/BRL407.86/CZK1,760.78/RSD8,676/HUF28,705.57/RUB5,573.28/CNY545.43 per night Powered grass caravan site (super) 6 x From GBP70/EUR79.59/$121.83/USD86.59/CAD115.31/CHF79.85/SEK891.87/DKK592/NOK855.98/ISK12,330/ARS16,046.15/CLP69,502/PEN337.98/NZD133.55/ZAR1,488.92/PLN374.62/BRL439.24/CZK1,896.23/RSD9,343/HUF30,913.69/RUB6,002/CNY587.38 per night
- Sheltered family-friendly site powered by sustainable solar power
- Countryside setting, 10 minutes’ drive from Newquay's beaches
- Modern facilities including a heated outdoor pool, shop and playground
Powered grass site 6 x From GBP39.50/EUR44.91/$68.75/USD48.86/CAD65.07/CHF45.06/SEK503.27/DKK334.06/NOK483.02/ISK6,958/ARS9,054.62/CLP39,219/PEN190.72/NZD75.36/ZAR840.17/PLN211.39/BRL247.86/CZK1,070.01/RSD5,272/HUF17,444.16/RUB3,386.84/CNY331.45 per night
- Peaceful family site five miles from Land's End and stunning beaches
- Play area, dog exercise field and TV room
- Five minutes' walk from village with shop, pub and post office
Unpowered grass site 6 x From GBP19/EUR21.60/$33.07/USD23.50/CAD31.30/CHF21.67/SEK242.08/DKK160.69/NOK232.34/ISK3,347/ARS4,355.38/CLP18,865/PEN91.74/NZD36.25/ZAR404.13/PLN101.68/BRL119.22/CZK514.69/RSD2,536/HUF8,390.86/RUB1,629.11/CNY159.43 per night Powered grass site 6 x From GBP24/EUR27.29/$41.77/USD29.69/CAD39.53/CHF27.38/SEK305.79/DKK202.97/NOK293.48/ISK4,228/ARS5,501.54/CLP23,829/PEN115.88/NZD45.79/ZAR510.49/PLN128.44/BRL150.60/CZK650.13/RSD3,203/HUF10,598.98/RUB2,057.83/CNY201.39 per night Fully-serviced grass and gravel caravan site 6 x From GBP28/EUR31.84/$48.73/USD34.64/CAD46.12/CHF31.94/SEK356.75/DKK236.80/NOK342.39/ISK4,932/ARS6,418.46/CLP27,801/PEN135.19/NZD53.42/ZAR595.57/PLN149.85/BRL175.69/CZK758.49/RSD3,737/HUF12,365.48/RUB2,400.80/CNY234.95 per night
- Relaxed family park 10 minutes' walk from Kennack Sands
- Licensed shop, pizza takeaway, fire baskets and chimeneas on site
- Three amenities blocks with well-kept toilets and hot showers
Powered grass site 6 x From GBP40.40/EUR45.94/$70.32/USD49.97/CAD66.55/CHF46.09/SEK514.74/DKK341.67/NOK494.02/ISK7,116/ARS9,260.92/CLP40,112/PEN195.07/NZD77.08/ZAR859.32/PLN216.21/BRL253.50/CZK1,094.39/RSD5,392/HUF17,841.62/RUB3,464.01/CNY339 per night
- Spacious family-friendly resort close to Cornwall’s northern coast
- A 15-minute drive from Newquay’s Watergate Bay and Fistral beach
- Pools, pub, café, activities, playground and gym
Powered grass caravan site 4 x From GBP24/EUR27.29/$41.77/USD29.69/CAD39.53/CHF27.38/SEK305.79/DKK202.97/NOK293.48/ISK4,228/ARS5,501.54/CLP23,829/PEN115.88/NZD45.79/ZAR510.49/PLN128.44/BRL150.60/CZK650.13/RSD3,203/HUF10,598.98/RUB2,057.83/CNY201.39 per night Powered grass caravan site (large) 6 x From GBP30/EUR34.11/$52.21/USD37.11/CAD49.42/CHF34.22/SEK382.23/DKK253.72/NOK366.85/ISK5,284/ARS6,876.92/CLP29,786/PEN144.85/NZD57.23/ZAR638.11/PLN160.55/BRL188.24/CZK812.67/RSD4,004/HUF13,248.73/RUB2,572.28/CNY251.74 per night
- Wild camping pitches with sea views over Widemouth Bay beach
- A five-minute drive from Bude; half an hour from Tintagel
- Pub, shop, restaurant and surf hire all a couple of minutes' walk away
Unpowered grass caravan site 6 x From GBP30/EUR34.11/$52.21/USD37.11/CAD49.42/CHF34.22/SEK382.23/DKK253.72/NOK366.85/ISK5,284/ARS6,876.92/CLP29,786/PEN144.85/NZD57.23/ZAR638.11/PLN160.55/BRL188.24/CZK812.67/RSD4,004/HUF13,248.73/RUB2,572.28/CNY251.74 per night
- Spacious site near the centre of Cornwall
- Easy access to the beaches of the north and south coasts
- Pubs, restaurants and shops all nearby
Unpowered grass site unlimited x From GBP20/EUR22.74/$34.81/USD24.74/CAD32.95/CHF22.82/SEK254.82/DKK169.14/NOK244.57/ISK3,523/ARS4,584.62/CLP19,858/PEN96.57/NZD38.16/ZAR425.40/PLN107.03/BRL125.50/CZK541.78/RSD2,669/HUF8,832.48/RUB1,714.86/CNY167.82 per night Powered grass site unlimited x From GBP28/EUR31.84/$48.73/USD34.64/CAD46.12/CHF31.94/SEK356.75/DKK236.80/NOK342.39/ISK4,932/ARS6,418.46/CLP27,801/PEN135.19/NZD53.42/ZAR595.57/PLN149.85/BRL175.69/CZK758.49/RSD3,737/HUF12,365.48/RUB2,400.80/CNY234.95 per night
- Flat level grass pitches with easy access from the A30
- A mile from the surfing beach of Porthtowan
- Adventure play area, swings, shop and games room
Powered grass site 6 x From GBP25.65/EUR29.16/$44.64/USD31.73/CAD42.25/CHF29.26/SEK326.81/DKK216.93/NOK313.66/ISK4,518/ARS5,879.77/CLP25,467/PEN123.85/NZD48.94/ZAR545.58/PLN137.27/BRL160.95/CZK694.83/RSD3,424/HUF11,327.66/RUB2,199.30/CNY215.23 per night Fully-serviced concrete slab caravan site (premium) 6 x From GBP32.65/EUR37.12/$56.83/USD40.39/CAD53.78/CHF37.25/SEK416/DKK276.13/NOK399.25/ISK5,751/ARS7,484.38/CLP32,418/PEN157.65/NZD62.29/ZAR694.47/PLN174.73/BRL204.87/CZK884.45/RSD4,358/HUF14,419.03/RUB2,799.50/CNY273.97 per night
- Secluded site with excellent views, set over two scenic acres
- Within four miles of Falmouth, the River Fal and sandy beaches
- Take the nature walk down the site valley through the bluebell wood
Powered grass caravan site 6 x From GBP25/EUR28.43/$43.51/USD30.93/CAD41.18/CHF28.52/SEK318.53/DKK211.43/NOK305.71/ISK4,404/ARS5,730.77/CLP24,822/PEN120.71/NZD47.70/ZAR531.76/PLN133.79/BRL156.87/CZK677.22/RSD3,337/HUF11,040.60/RUB2,143.57/CNY209.78 per night
- Beach heaven for fans of sand and saltwater
- Park or pitch up across 27 acres of parkland
- Clean on-site amenities and a well-stocked licensed shop
Powered concrete slab caravan site 6 x From GBP22/EUR25.01/$38.29/USD27.21/CAD36.24/CHF25.10/SEK280.30/DKK186.06/NOK269.02/ISK3,875/ARS5,043.08/CLP21,843/PEN106.22/NZD41.97/ZAR467.95/PLN117.74/BRL138.05/CZK595.96/RSD2,936/HUF9,715.73/RUB1,886.34/CNY184.61 per night
- Family-friendly site on spectacular Hartland Cornwall Heritage Coast
- Less than two miles from the beaches and surf spots of Bude
- Seven acres of scenic countryside for walks and dog walking
Powered concrete and grass caravan site 8 x From GBP24.50/EUR27.86/$42.64/USD30.31/CAD40.36/CHF27.95/SEK312.16/DKK207.20/NOK299.59/ISK4,316/ARS5,616.15/CLP24,326/PEN118.29/NZD46.74/ZAR521.12/PLN131.12/BRL153.73/CZK663.68/RSD3,270/HUF10,819.79/RUB2,100.70/CNY205.58 per night Powered grass site 8 x From GBP24.50/EUR27.86/$42.64/USD30.31/CAD40.36/CHF27.95/SEK312.16/DKK207.20/NOK299.59/ISK4,316/ARS5,616.15/CLP24,326/PEN118.29/NZD46.74/ZAR521.12/PLN131.12/BRL153.73/CZK663.68/RSD3,270/HUF10,819.79/RUB2,100.70/CNY205.58 per night
- Scenic and award-winning site filled with flowers
- Two lakes for coarse fishing plus nature reserve
- Heated pool, crazy golf, playgrounds, games room and licensed shop
Fully-serviced concrete slab caravan site (premium) 6 x Powered concrete slab caravan site (ensuite) 8 x From GBP35/EUR39.80/$60.92/USD43.30/CAD57.66/CHF39.93/SEK445.94/DKK296/NOK427.99/ISK6,165/ARS8,023.08/CLP34,751/PEN168.99/NZD66.77/ZAR744.46/PLN187.31/BRL219.62/CZK948.11/RSD4,672/HUF15,456.85/RUB3,001/CNY293.69 per night
- Simple site in south Cornwall, five minutes' drive from a surf beach
- A 20-minute drive from St Ives, Scilly ferries and St Michael's Mount
- A five-minute drive from a pub and a farm shop
Powered grass site 5 x From GBP22/EUR25.01/$38.29/USD27.21/CAD36.24/CHF25.10/SEK280.30/DKK186.06/NOK269.02/ISK3,875/ARS5,043.08/CLP21,843/PEN106.22/NZD41.97/ZAR467.95/PLN117.74/BRL138.05/CZK595.96/RSD2,936/HUF9,715.73/RUB1,886.34/CNY184.61 per night
- Family park with easy access to main Cornish attractions
- A 10-minute drive to the world-famed surf of Newquay
- Bar and restaurant with beer garden
Fully-serviced concrete slab caravan site 8 x
- Family owned for several generations
- In a valley between Truro and Falmouth
- Immaculate amenities including disabled and family bathrooms
Powered grass site 4 x From GBP25/EUR28.43/$43.51/USD30.93/CAD41.18/CHF28.52/SEK318.53/DKK211.43/NOK305.71/ISK4,404/ARS5,730.77/CLP24,822/PEN120.71/NZD47.70/ZAR531.76/PLN133.79/BRL156.87/CZK677.22/RSD3,337/HUF11,040.60/RUB2,143.57/CNY209.78 per night Powered concrete slab caravan site (comfort) 4 x From GBP27.50/EUR31.27/$47.86/USD34.02/CAD45.30/CHF31.37/SEK350.38/DKK232.57/NOK336.28/ISK4,844/ARS6,303.85/CLP27,304/PEN132.78/NZD52.47/ZAR584.93/PLN147.17/BRL172.56/CZK744.95/RSD3,670/HUF12,144.66/RUB2,357.93/CNY230.76 per night
- Peaceful Cornwall site with direct access to the South West Coast Path
- Perranporth, Porthtowan Beach and Truro within 20 minutes' drive
- Trevellas Cove and St Agnes village within walking distance
Spitfire powered grass site 6 x Spitfire powered grass site (twin axle) 6 x Harleys Field fully-serviced grass site 6 x From GBP33/EUR37.52/$57.44/USD40.82/CAD54.36/CHF37.65/SEK420.45/DKK279.09/NOK403.53/ISK5,813/ARS7,564.62/CLP32,765/PEN159.34/NZD62.96/ZAR701.92/PLN176.60/BRL207.07/CZK893.94/RSD4,405/HUF14,573.60/RUB2,829.51/CNY276.91 per night
Touring caravan pitches and touring sites in Cornwall – The Top Spots
Whether you’re a newbie van dweller or a serial motorhomer, these touring caravan pitches and touring sites in Cornwall are tippity-top spots. Browse the selection for comfy parks to camp at – there are hideouts with heart-melting views over the sea as well as digs with snazzy communal facilities ranging from fitness suites to heated pools.
Tourer campsites in Cornwall also tend to be right in the thick of lush nature, so going off on satisfying strolls is plain sailing.
Now you’ve settled on the southwest as your destination of choice, the exciting part comes next: picking where to place yourself.
Here's what sort of stuff to expect from a touring campsite in Cornwall, as well as which type is best for you.
How to choose a top-notch touring site in Cornwall
Touring sites in Cornwall are split into two camps: they’re either deep in the countryside or down by the beach. For the best of both landscapes, keep an eye out for parks on grassy hilltops with panoramas over sandy bays. There are also Cornish tourer sites inside country estates with rose-studded gardens to rove around. Holidaying with the small fry? Select a spacious site with a few fields for all the active antics they’re bound to get up to.
Many parks in this selection are also wildlife havens where sharing digs with friendly neighbourhood creatures, ranging from badgers and foxes to kingfishers, jays and buzzards, is par for the course.
Light sleeper? Pick a peaceful place with flat, level pitches (so you won’t roll from your bed to the floor once you park up for the night).There are also touring sites in Cornwall open all year round for those who wander in winter as well as other times of year.
Got a camper or motorhome that’s on the larger side? Many of Cornwall’s country roads are teeny-tiny, so your best bet is to use a bigger beach town with amenities aplenty as a base – St Ives and Falmouth are some of the most facility-filled spots hereabouts. Alternatively, roll up to a site with a shuttle bus service to the beach operating during the busier months.
The facilities to consider when booking a touring caravan pitch or touring site in Cornwall
If you’re on a budget, narrow it down to campsites that won’t give the wallet too much of a workout. These tend to be on the basic end of the spectrum with not much more than toilets and showers (a warm and friendly atmosphere usually comes as part of the parcel, though). Got your own bathroom on board? Save even more cash by basing yourself at a touring caravan pitch in Cornwall on a site with minimal facilities.
Those taken by the notion of settling down at a touring site in Cornwall with fishing on tap will have plenty of places for angling, either next to ponds and lakes.
For an alternative way to make the most of the water, browse Cornish touring campsites with swimming pools; if you’d rather not risk rain cramping your hol, keep an eye out for heated pools (also blissful for basking in after a brisk dip in the sea).
If you can’t part with your pup, some touring sites in Cornwall are dog-friendly – and there are more than 90 of them available here to get your canine’s tail wagging.
Of course, when you’re jumping from base to base in a tourer long-term, choosing a Cornish campsite with essentials like electric hook-ups, chemical waste disposal and laundry facilities is key.
Best areas to stay with touring sites in Cornwall
If you’re intent on exploring along the coast and in the countryside, consider staying slap-bang in the middle of the county or as close as possible to the main A30 road for easier access to all corners of Cornwall. Helston is a prime pick as it has ample amenities, from varied restaurants to large supermarkets.
For a touring site in Cornwall near the beach, bound over to Bude with its pastel-coloured beach huts and topnotch surf; wave riding is also to be had in Newquay, a place that’s also party central with streets lined in lively pubs and clubs open till the early hours.
Cornwall is prime for a walking hol too: the county has 400 miles’ worth of trails edging the sea, 158 of which are in its protected heritage coasts. Stays near the Roseland, St Agnes and Lizard equal endless wanders along cliffs overlooking hidden coves.
Must-see sightseeing spots while touring in Cornwall
When in Cornwall, the standout sights are the beaches. From the white sands of St Ives to the crashing waves of Sennen, the coastline is varied in this county.
Speaking of Sennen, a fantastic stroll is to be had from here across the cliffs to Land’s End, England’s most southerly point. Take a selfie with the sign on arrival, then skedaddle to some of the other famed spots around – think the biodomes bursting with botanicals at the Eden Project or the fab funfair rides at Flambards Theme Park.
Animal aficionado? Scamper to the Wild Futures monkey sanctuary near Looe and interact with the 40 or so primates between coastal walks. Pause in pretty fishing villages like Mousehole as well, which have spectacular sea views over the turquoise-toned water from their mini harbours.
Up for an amble around an especially ancient part of Cornwall? The mystical trails across Bodmin Moor are worth a meander.
If you have more time to fill while on a trip to the UK, totter off to touring sites in Devon just next door too.
- Narrow your caravan site search to:
- East Crinnis125
- St Kew122
- St Kew Highway122
- St Austell121
- St Columb Major121
- St Eval121
- Treyarnon Bay119
- Mawgan Porth117
- St Keyne117
- Saint Neot116
- St Ewe114
- St Martins114
- Port Isaac112
- Saint Newlyn East112
- St Breward109
- St Teath108
- Ruan High Lanes106
- St Agnes100
- Week St Mary100
- St Day99
- St Gennys96
- Widemouth Bay96
- Mawnan Smith93
- Carbis Bay86
- St Ives86
- St Just74
- Lands End66
- Isles Of Scilly4