Caravan sites in Devon
53 bookable campgrounds with caravan sites in Devon
- Browse all Devon campgrounds.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Friendly 16-acre site on a mixed farm two miles from Axminster
- A 15-minute drive from the coast at Lyme Regis and Seaton
- Free fishing on the 1.5-acre lake, with kit hire available
Unpowered grass site 7 x
- Peaceful, rural and hidden-away site on 68 acres of woodland
- Campfires encouraged; cosy pub 10 minutes' walk away
- Toilets, hot showers, laundry room and communal fire area
Power optional grass and gravel touring site 4 x From £20/€23.57/$37.47/US$26.68/CA$34.11/CHF24.59/SEK243.07/DKK175.28/NOK241.86/ISK3,466/ARS2,687.59/CLP22,195/PEN107.88/NZ$39.15/ZAR434.09/PLN111.03/R$149.25/CZK605.51/RSD2,771/HUF8,707.02/RUB2,016.33/CN¥170.54 per night
- Secluded exclusive-use site in scenic Exmoor National Park
- A 5-minute drive from Exmoor Zoo; 20 from Lynmouth; 25 from Barnstaple
- Barbecues and campfires allowed; charcoal and free-range eggs for sale
Fully-serviced concrete and grass site 14 x From £49/€57.76/$91.80/US$65.35/CA$83.56/CHF60.24/SEK595.52/DKK429.44/NOK592.55/ISK8,492/ARS6,584.60/CLP54,378/PEN264.29/NZ$95.92/ZAR1,063.52/PLN272.02/R$365.65/CZK1,483.50/RSD6,790/HUF21,332.20/RUB4,940/CN¥417.81 per night
- Family site within 30 minutes' drive of Bude's popular surfing beaches
- A short drive from The Milky Way and The Big Sheep
- Coarse fishing lakes, play area, pets' corner and bar
Powered concrete slab touring site 4 x From £35/€41.25/$65.57/US$46.68/CA$59.68/CHF43.03/SEK425.37/DKK306.75/NOK423.25/ISK6,066/ARS4,703.29/CLP38,842/PEN188.78/NZ$68.51/ZAR759.66/PLN194.30/R$261.18/CZK1,059.64/RSD4,850/HUF15,237.28/RUB3,528.57/CN¥298.44 per night
- Site with its own private airstrip with restored aircraft
- Within easy reach of Branscombe beach, Seaton and Beer
- Safe and enclosed play area; 2 games rooms; plenty of space for play
Powered grass site 6 x
- Relaxing park on the Devon/Cornwall border
- Heated indoor pool, spa and therapy cabin
- Regular hog roasts throughout the year
Tamar-View powered gravel site 6 x From £29/€34.18/$54.33/US$38.68/CA$49.45/CHF35.65/SEK352.45/DKK254.16/NOK350.69/ISK5,026/ARS3,897.01/CLP32,183/PEN156.42/NZ$56.77/ZAR629.43/PLN160.99/R$216.41/CZK877.99/RSD4,019/HUF12,625.18/RUB2,923.67/CN¥247.28 per night Top Field powered gravel site 6 x From £29/€34.18/$54.33/US$38.68/CA$49.45/CHF35.65/SEK352.45/DKK254.16/NOK350.69/ISK5,026/ARS3,897.01/CLP32,183/PEN156.42/NZ$56.77/ZAR629.43/PLN160.99/R$216.41/CZK877.99/RSD4,019/HUF12,625.18/RUB2,923.67/CN¥247.28 per night Super fully-serviced grass and gravel site 6 x From £34/€40.08/$63.70/US$45.35/CA$57.98/CHF41.80/SEK413.22/DKK297.98/NOK411.16/ISK5,893/ARS4,568.91/CLP37,732/PEN183.39/NZ$66.55/ZAR737.95/PLN188.75/R$253.72/CZK1,029.37/RSD4,711/HUF14,801.93/RUB3,427.75/CN¥289.91 per night
- Working dairy farm site with sea views on the Hartland Peninsula
- A 10-minute drive from Hartland Quay; 15 minutes from Clovelly
- Walking distance from Hartland’s shops, pubs and eateries
Unpowered grass caravan site 8 x
1/Brixham, Devon, England Show on mapLast booked
- Quiet and spacious tree-lined site above Brixham in Devon
- Three minutes' drive to Brixham; Berry Head coastal walks from site
- Splashdown Quaywest 15 minutes; Paignton Zoo 20 minutes; Dartmouth 40
Powered grass site 8 x From £22.50/€26.52/$42.15/US$30.01/CA$38.37/CHF27.66/SEK273.45/DKK197.19/NOK272.09/ISK3,899/ARS3,023.54/CLP24,970/PEN121.36/NZ$44.04/ZAR488.35/PLN124.91/R$167.90/CZK681.20/RSD3,118/HUF9,795.40/RUB2,268.37/CN¥191.85 per night
- Spacious site on a family farm with great Devon/Cornwall views
- A 15-minute drive from Bude and 20 minutes from several beaches
- Large pitches with logs and kindling to buy for campfires
Unpowered grass caravan site 6 x
- Smart family-run park within Woodbury Common
- Easy drive into Exeter
- Excellent facilities including bar, bistro and play area
Powered gravel touring site 6 x
- Friendly peaceful park with camping pods
- Immaculate showers, toilets and laundry facilities
- Direct access to Dartmoor
Power optional concrete slab site 6 x From £21/€24.75/$39.34/US$28.01/CA$35.81/CHF25.82/SEK255.22/DKK184.05/NOK253.95/ISK3,640/ARS2,821.97/CLP23,305/PEN113.27/NZ$41.11/ZAR455.79/PLN116.58/R$156.71/CZK635.79/RSD2,910/HUF9,142.37/RUB2,117.14/CN¥179.06 per night Power optional grass site 6 x
- Adults-only tree-lined terrace field three miles from Lyme Regis
- A 10-minute drive from Charmouth Beach and The Cobb
- Pub serving food, a basic shop and bus stop a few minutes’ walk away
Unpowered grass and earth site 4 x
- Spacious site on a working farm five minutes' drive from Kingsbridge
- A 15-minute drive from the coast and half an hour from Dartmoor
- Back to basics pitches with easy access from the A381
Unpowered grass and earth site 6 x
- Family-run site on the outskirts of Dartmoor National Park
- Just over 10 minutes’ drive to Newton Abbot and 30 to Torquay beaches
- Bovey Tracey within 15 minutes and Paignton half an hour away
Power optional concrete slab site 6 x
- Family-run site on a smallholding with views out over Dartmoor’s tors
- Just outside the national park, half an hour’s drive from Bude’s beach
- Animals to meet on site; alpaca trekking trips close by
Powered gravel and concrete touring site 6 x From £32/€37.72/$59.95/US$42.68/CA$54.57/CHF39.34/SEK388.91/DKK280.45/NOK386.97/ISK5,546/ARS4,300.15/CLP35,512/PEN172.60/NZ$62.64/ZAR694.54/PLN177.64/R$238.79/CZK968.82/RSD4,434/HUF13,931.23/RUB3,226.12/CN¥272.86 per night
- Peaceful site on a working farm in the Devon countryside
- A 30-minute drive from Bude beaches and Dartmoor National Park
- A mile and a half from the village stores, takeaway and local pub
Power optional concrete slab touring site 6 x From £26/€30.65/$48.71/US$34.68/CA$44.34/CHF31.97/SEK315.99/DKK227.87/NOK314.41/ISK4,506/ARS3,493.87/CLP28,854/PEN140.24/NZ$50.89/ZAR564.32/PLN144.34/R$194.02/CZK787.16/RSD3,603/HUF11,319.12/RUB2,621.22/CN¥221.70 per night Unpowered concrete and grass site 6 x From £26/€30.65/$48.71/US$34.68/CA$44.34/CHF31.97/SEK315.99/DKK227.87/NOK314.41/ISK4,506/ARS3,493.87/CLP28,854/PEN140.24/NZ$50.89/ZAR564.32/PLN144.34/R$194.02/CZK787.16/RSD3,603/HUF11,319.12/RUB2,621.22/CN¥221.70 per night
- Small family-run Devon site on the edge of the Blackdown Hills
- Exeter and south coast beaches within a half-hour drive
- Easy access from the M5 at Cullompton; walk to a pub and farm shop
Unpowered grass touring site 6 x Powered grass site 6 x From £23/€27.11/$43.09/US$30.68/CA$39.22/CHF28.28/SEK279.53/DKK201.58/NOK278.13/ISK3,986/ARS3,090.73/CLP25,524/PEN124.06/NZ$45.02/ZAR499.20/PLN127.68/R$171.63/CZK696.34/RSD3,187/HUF10,013.07/RUB2,318.77/CN¥196.12 per night
- Within a short stroll of the surf and golden sands of Croyde Bay
- Surfboards and wetsuits for hire; surfing lessons available
- Tropical indoor pool, indoor/outdoor play, beach café and kids' clubs
Croyde Burrows powered grass touring site 8 x From £17/€20.04/$31.85/US$22.67/CA$28.99/CHF20.90/SEK206.61/DKK148.99/NOK205.58/ISK2,946/ARS2,284.45/CLP18,866/PEN91.69/NZ$33.28/ZAR368.98/PLN94.37/R$126.86/CZK514.68/RSD2,356/HUF7,400.97/RUB1,713.88/CN¥144.96 per night
- Family-friendly site in Devon’s spectacularly scenic Ruby Country
- A 10-minute drive from the surfing, beaches and shops of Bude
- Friendly farm animals, spinning lessons and dog grooming all on site
Elm powered grass and gravel touring site 6 x
- Scenic adults-only dog-friendly site in Dartmoor National Park
- Haven for hikers and bikers, 20 minutes from Exeter city centre
- On-site shop, information centre and secure off-lead dog area
Powered grass site 4 x Powered concrete and grass touring site 4 x From £24/€28.29/$44.96/US$32.01/CA$40.93/CHF29.51/SEK291.68/DKK210.34/NOK290.23/ISK4,159/ARS3,225.11/CLP26,634/PEN129.45/NZ$46.98/ZAR520.91/PLN133.23/R$179.09/CZK726.61/RSD3,326/HUF10,448.42/RUB2,419.59/CN¥204.64 per night Roadside fully-serviced concrete and grass touring site 4 x From £24/€28.29/$44.96/US$32.01/CA$40.93/CHF29.51/SEK291.68/DKK210.34/NOK290.23/ISK4,159/ARS3,225.11/CLP26,634/PEN129.45/NZ$46.98/ZAR520.91/PLN133.23/R$179.09/CZK726.61/RSD3,326/HUF10,448.42/RUB2,419.59/CN¥204.64 per night Fully-serviced concrete and grass touring site 4 x From £26/€30.65/$48.71/US$34.68/CA$44.34/CHF31.97/SEK315.99/DKK227.87/NOK314.41/ISK4,506/ARS3,493.87/CLP28,854/PEN140.24/NZ$50.89/ZAR564.32/PLN144.34/R$194.02/CZK787.16/RSD3,603/HUF11,319.12/RUB2,621.22/CN¥221.70 per night
The top touring caravan sites in Devon for dreamy hols
Planning a sojourn in the south west of England? Sink your teeth into this round-up of touring caravan sites in Devon and get going. The region gets top marks not just because of its gorgeous countryside and coast – it’s home to five fab Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty to get you started – but also for its up-and-coming food scene and easy-on-the-eye medieval towns.
If you’re sold on the idea of dallying around this destination, here are the sort of Devon campsites and sightseeing spots to keep at the forefront of your mind when going about your business.
Touring caravan sites in Devon
Peruse our touring caravan sites in Devon on Pitchup for trips to wooded wonderlands, swanky spas and beachside boltholes; if you’re after a simpler stay, there are options on the outskirts of secluded villages as well with tea houses serving homemade scones and traditional cuppas.
Fearless folk might want to swing by touring campsites in Devon that organise adrenaline-pumping activities – from watersports and horse riding to quad biking and theme park tours – while quieter types can birdwatch in parks with mature gardens that are havens for wildlife.
Forever flitting about the UK in your tourer but want to keep this cracker of a county as your base? Look for caravan sites in Devon with storage facilities to secure your stuff while you’re off gallivanting elsewhere.
There are also touring campsites in Devon with fishing lakes for attempting to catch a substantial specimen or two.
Facilities at touring caravan sites and touring pitches in Devon
Touring campsites in Devon tend to have larger pitches to fit caravans, motorhomes and campervans compared to holiday parks reserved for tents. Take a look at the filters on the left-hand side of the page for other facilities you’re sure to find useful too, like gas cylinders for sale and electric hook-ups. Need space for a gazebo? Search for pitches that provide enough space to set one up.
If you’re fleeing with the family to a Devon campsite for a hol, choose a park with a play area so the tiddlers can trot around under your watchful eye. Travelling with the other half? A site that allows fires means you can settle in under the stars for the classic camping experience of chatting around a blaze.
Britain’s not exactly known for its reliable weather, and while the climate in the south west is often a few notches above the rest of the nation on the thermometer, it’s still worth picking a caravan park in Devon with an indoor pool to guarantee swims aren’t too nippy.
If cleanliness is absolutely key for you, you might be chuffed to know some of the sites on our list have award-winning toilet facilities…
Where in Devon should you tour?
Devon’s got beaches to the north and south with vivid green countryside and the county capital of Exeter in the middle. Camp close to the city and rove around the Roman walls or shuffle through the shops on the High Street and Princesshay centre. Underneath the centre, sign up for tours of the medieval passages previously used to transport water to the city’s gothic-style cathedral.
Keener on the countryside than urban areas? Browse campsites around Newton Abbot for access to Dartmoor trails criss-crossing protected moorlands and river valleys scattered with wild ponies.
For a sandy hol, descend on Dawlish down on the English Riviera. This classic seaside settlement has a golden stretch of beach and old-school amusement arcades for gambling your pennies away. Don’t miss the other characterful market towns on the southern coast either, like Salcombe, Dartmouth and Sidmouth, if you can help it.
Around Barnstaple, meanwhile, are the big northern coast beaches of Woolacombe and Croyde, as well as smaller coves like Lee Bay and Hele Bay. For explores in the hinterlands, totter to the town and take the Tarka Line train for 39 miles through the postcard-pretty Yeo and Taw valleys.
The top sights to see while staying at a touring campsite in Devon
Find parks on the Templer Way heritage trail when camping in Devon and join this 18-mile path between Haytor on Dartmoor and Teignmouth on the south coast. It runs along a rail route previously used to transport granite and is fuss-free to follow thanks to the clear markings.
With its calm water, the Exe Estuary is an excellent place for aquatic antics – glide along on a stand-up paddleboard or whizz about with a wakeboarding session. The surf’s up in Devon too, especially at beaches like Bude and Croyde on the northern coast with their powerful waves. While hereabouts, wander over to the curiously named Westward Ho! as well – the only town in the nation with an exclamation mark in its official title.
Devon also lays claim to the newest castle in the country, Drogo, built in 1930, as well as a selection of other stunning stately homes. Set off on the excellent circular walk around the building before investigating the other ace architecture in the county, like Torre Abbey, Berry Pomeroy Castle and Tiverton Castle.
Sauntering south east of Exeter lands you in harbour towns lined in palm trees, like Paignton (stop off for the zoo and aquarium if the tiddlers are in tow), while forays further south west lead to the millenia-old fossil-filled beaches of the Jurassic Coast.
If you’ve got time to linger a little longer in the UK, continue on to Cornwall and take a break at the terrific touring sites there.
- Narrow your caravan site search to:
- St Giles on the Heath73
- Challaborough Beach72
- Sampford Courtenay72
- Stockleigh English72
- Cheriton Bishop71
- North Tawton71
- South Devon71
- South Tawton71
- Cheriton Fitzpaine70
- Newton St Cyres68
- Bere Ferrers66
- Rose Ash66
- East Anstey62
- North Molton61
- Ottery St Mary60
- South Molton60
- North Devon59
- Widecombe in the Moor59
- Jurassic Coast58
- Bovey Tracey56
- West Buckland56
- St Giles in the Wood55
- Little Torrington54
- Great Torrington53
- Woodbury Salterton53
- Dawlish Warren52
- Bratton Fleming50
- Budleigh Salterton50
- Newton Abbot47
- South Brent45
- Westward Ho!43
- Combe Martin42
- East Allington33
- Stoke Fleming31