This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet site in the natural park of the Vosges
- Alsace wine tasting sessions weekly in high season
- Heated pool, trampoline, sports field and snack bar
Are you after le peace and quiet? Find it at Camping Les Acacias in the natural park of the Vosges and in the centre of Lorraine-Alsace.
No mammoth parties or noisy events here, just the owners' fondness for the region and its food and wine (you should very much not miss the Alsace wine tasting sessions weekly in high season), and in an exemplary location to explore the calm French countryside all around.
Les Acacias has two big camping fields, one of which is 800 metres from the amenities and set in the surrounding forest overlooking the village of Anould.
Site facilities include a heated swimming pool (open from June to September), table tennis, trampoline and a sports field. A snack bar, open in high season, dishes up regional meals and takeaways.
Camping Les Acacias is 12km from Saint-Dié, 15km from Gérardmer and 45km from Colmar.
Open from 22/09/2020 to 31/10/2020
Open from 01/12/2020 to 31/10/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Shady level site close to amenities on the edge of the southern vosges
The owners where extremely helpful and friendly on this lovely …
The swimming pool and play area was great for the …
It was clean and quiet
Quiet location, clean facilities
Great site with basic but clean facilities. Lovely large pitches in ga
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
As it's in the Vosges region, Camping Les Acacias has a high amount of natural beauty all around, plus the Ballons des Vosges for climbing and exploring among varied landscapes.
In summer, hike around the forests, waterfalls and lakes of the area via the many medieval villages, restaurants, farms and vineyards; in spring, bring the binoculars out for birdwatching and look out for the return to the region of the common cuckoo.
Autumn stays should have French foraging as a highlight, and if you're in winter, skiing and snowboarding are both available: ask the Camping Les Acacias team to steer you on the right course.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||9 a.m. –||9 p.m.|
Camping Les Acacias cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local tax of €0.60 ($0.99) at least age 18 doesn't apply.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les Acacias have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Acacias dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Acacias? As it's in the Vosges region, Camping Les Acacias has a high amount of natural beauty all around, plus the Ballons des Vosges for climbing and exploring among varied landscapes. In summer, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Acacias?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon