This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful family-oriented site among spectacular scenery
- A short drive to the New Forest; walking distance to Moors Valley
- Local pub 20 minutes' walk away
Gundrys Farm is a peaceful family-run site in a wildlife haven 10 minutes' drive from the New Forest. A former working farm, it covers 50 acres of land to make up a scenic, friendly and family-oriented site with a countryside atmosphere.
The farm is adjacent to the Moors Valley Country Park, 15 minutes of off-road walk or a short bike ride away, and 10 minutes' drive from Avon Heath Country Park. Outdoor days of a different sort can be easily had at Hurn's Adventure Wonderland, just over five miles away.
Gundrys is a quiet site, with spacious, level and well-maintained pitches in a dedicated touring field in a wildlife haven with heaps of species to see. The local pub is worth spotting too, as it's only 20 minutes' amble away…
Amenities include three shower blocks, four toilet blocks, washing-up areas and chemical disposal points, all of which are cleaned/checked several times daily.
Open from 15/04/2022 to 30/09/2022
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Well worth a visit.
Clean facilities friendly staff very peaceful would recommend
Nice, quiet and clean place with very friendly staff.
Superb can not wait to book in again we loved it.
Specious pitches, within walking proximity to Moors valley CP. Quiet …
Lovely spot if you have your own shower and toilets
Great camp for family’s and dog would come back with that pitch!
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
- Coach stations
Meeting House Lane
— 5.9 kilometres
5.9 kilometres Bournemouth University — 11.5 kilometres
11.5 kilometres Bournemouth Station — 13.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Bournemouth Rail Station
— 13.1 kilometres
13.1 kilometres Pokesdown Rail Station — 13.2 kilometres
13.2 kilometres Branksome Rail Station — 13.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Tuckton Tea Gardens Ferry Landing
— 14.2 kilometres
14.2 kilometres Christchurch Quay Ferry Landing — 14.5 kilometres
14.5 kilometres Wick Christchurch Ferry Landing — 14.6 kilometres
Bournemouth International Airport
— 8.1 kilometres
8.1 kilometres Southampton Airport — 38.1 kilometres
Nature trails, bike paths, a golf course and monkeying around in the treetops of Go Ape are all at Moors Valley Country Park, reachable from Gundrys Farm via an easy bike ride or short ramble. Avon Heath Country Park and New Forest are both within a short drive.
About 10 miles away are the clean, safe and award-winning beaches and waters of Bournemouth, Poole and Mudeford; sailing venue Weymouth is a bit further along the coast, and the Jurassic Coast is about 50 to 60 minutes from base by car.
If you want to island-hop, it's about half an hour to the ferry for Brownsea Island, the National Trust wildlife haven in Poole Harbour accessible by boat from Poole Quay or Sandbanks. Brownsea has a shop and a café for after your island hike or a watery dip off the island's southern side; free guided walks leave from the visitor centre twice daily.
Also in the area, the old centres of Salisbury and Southampton are both well worth the trip for city days out.
- Adventure Wonderland (8.1 kilometres)
- Kingston Lacy House and Gardens (11.7 kilometres)
- The Bournemouth Balloon (13.9 kilometres)
- Kingston Lacy (11.7 kilometres)
- White Mill (13.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Gundrys Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Gundrys Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Gundrys Farm? Nature trails, bike paths, a golf course and monkeying around in the treetops of Go Ape are all at Moors Valley Country Park, reachable from Gundrys Farm via an easy bike ride … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Gundrys Farm?
Camping and caravan Arrive: noon – 5:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.