此营地目前未在 Pitchup.com 上接受预订。
- Six hectares of beautiful grounds in the shade of ancient pines trees
- Modern facilities including a bar and restaurant serving delicious Spa
- High season in July and August our team organises lots of activities
Camping Village Doñarrayan Park welcomes you six hectares of beautiful grounds in the shade of ancient pines trees. A warm welcome from our team and the great atmosphere at the park will ensure a pleasant stay!
To make your holiday as comfortable as possible, the campsite offers modern facilities including a bar and restaurant serving delicious Spanish food. Guests can chill out by the swimming pool or play pétanque while kids have fun in the playground. A bouncy castle is also available.
The multilingual staff at reception can provide you with plenty of information about the surrounding areas. During high season in July and August our team organises lots of activities and workshops for children and teenagers.
Take A49 come off at Exit 34 to Chucena-Hinojos. Follow the A481 road to Hinojos and then continue on the A474 road to Almonte (ring road to avoid Hinojos village). After 500m turn left (between the 7km and 8km marks) onto Almoradux. Continue on this road for approximately 5km.
Follow the A474 towards Sevilla and turn right at the 39km marker.
Take A49 towards Huelva and follow the directions as indicated above.
The campsite is located in the municipal district of Hinojos, part of the Doñana National Park, a natural reserve in Andalucia, southern Spain.
This is an ideal place for wildlife lovers. At Doñana National Park our guests will be able to watch thousands of migratory birds and two endangered species, the Iberian Linx and the Spanish Imperial Eagle,in their own habitat. The main ecosystems in Doñana are pine forest, brushwood, dunes, beaches and marshlands.
The strategic location of Camping Village Doñarrayan Park is ideal for those who wish to visit Seville (only 35 minutes from the campsite by car), sandy beaches like Matalascañas, and those who want to enjoy the traditional cuisine of Sierra de Aracena, particularly its inimitable Jabugo (a delicious local ham) and the white prawns of Huelva. You will also be surprised by the charming town of El Rocio, located by the marshes of the Guadalquivir river.
Excursions and activities available:
- horse riding
- adventure tours including different exciting activities such as cycling, archery, rock climbing and kayaking
- the Dromedary tour along Doñana's dunes
So come and relax and discover the region!翻译 (由 Google 翻译驱动)
- Camping Village Doñarrayan Park有游泳池吗？ 是 查看所有特性
- Camping Village Doñarrayan Park可以带狗吗？ 是 查看所有特性
- Camping Village Doñarrayan Park附近有哪些景点？ The campsite is located in the municipal district of Hinojos, part of the Doñana National Park, a natural reserve in Andalucia, southern Spain. This is an ideal place for wildlife lovers. At ... 了解更多
我于什么时间可以在Camping Village Doñarrayan Park办理入住和退房？
露营与旅行 到店: 12:00 – 20:00 启程方式: 11:30 营地装备 到店: 17:00 – 20:00 启程方式: 11:30