此营地目前未在 Pitchup.com 上接受预订。
- Spend your holidays and feel recreation on the wonderful natural beach
- Ideal campsite for families with children
- Best conditions for windsurfing beginners - windsurfing school on site
Liebeslaube Campsite is located in the middle of a beautiful piece of land between the Hanseatic city of Wismar and the Baltic Sea resort of Boltenhagen. With direct access to the natural beach of the Wohlenberger Wiek, this is a quiet place ideal for families.
We have large pitches which are marked out for tents, caravans and motorhomes. Facilities include sanitary buildings, cooking plates and a launderette with washing and drying machines. We have a small supermarket supplying fresh bread every day and a kiosk. On site there is also an Italian restaurant, a children's playground and a table tennis.
For our sporty guests, the campsite offers a surf school where you can go windsurfing or kayaking.
Please note, pass-through access to the beach is free, however a local council fee of €2 per day per person over the age of 14 is required if you wish to stay on the beach. This fee applies between 15/05-15/09. Alternatively you can buy a family card for €15 per week. This entrance fee is not included and must be paid on arrival.
On the A20 take the exit signposted Wismar Mitte and continue towards Wismar. At the roundabout take exit signposted Lübeck (B106/105).
In Gägelow turn right onto the L1 road to Boltenhagen. After 6km the Baltic Sea comes in sight. The campsite is located by Wohlenberger Wiek beach.
Visit the Hanseatic city of Wismar: the city is on the list of World Heritage Sites and a visit will always be worthwhile.
You can also visit:
- Children's play land (1.5km)
- Indoor playground and a wildlife park in Wismar
- Baroque Bothmer Palace in Klütz
- Baltic Sea resort of Boltenhagen
- Isle of Poel
- Schwerin, the state capital of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, with its beautiful castle