此营地目前未在 Pitchup.com 上接受预订。
- 小型有机农场，依于 Teifi 河畔
Henfryn Farm is a small organic farm on the banks of the River Teifi in west Wales, home to a small herd of traditional Hereford-cross cattle and a small flock of Llanwenog sheep. The farm also has lots of chickens, ducks and geese as well as four horses, two friendly farm dogs and a cat.
Guests will be sleeping in the car-free hay meadow. There's no electric hook-up here, just back to basics camping in spectacular surroundings with plenty of wildlife. The owners provide wheelbarrows to carry your equipment.
The farm has two showers, two compost toilets and two washing-up sinks. There's also a communal barn with a flushing toilet, a fridge/freezer, a washing machine and sockets to charge your phone.
Guests can buy burgers, sausages and bacon from the farm, as well as charcoal for barbecues and logs and kindling for campfires.
Has the potential to be a lovely place
We are sorry it seems you did not enjoy your stay with us. I have to say though we are a little disappointed that you did not mention any issues to us during your stay so we had a chance to address them. We pride ourselves on being an award winning, eco and family friendly site and aim to offer all our guests a lovely stay. I am unclear as to why you have marked us so low for Childfriendliness, Customer Service and Facilities and Activities, areas in which we normally score highly. In addition to your comments about the toilets, I understand from another guest that you had an issue with the temperature of the shower, which has since been adjusted and could have been done while you were here if you had made us aware of it rather than just choosing to discuss it with several other guests instead. As per our welcome information, and in fact as I said to you in person when you arrived, if you have any issues just let us know. Our door is always open and my mobile number is included in the information pack.
Pencader (Carmarthenshire): Square Bus Stop
— 7.1 公里
7.1 公里 Carmarthen: Blue Street o/s Bus Station — 19.3 公里
19.3 公里 Lampeter (Ceredigion): Black Lion Bus Stop — 21.5 公里
Carmarthen Rail Station
— 19.5 公里
19.5 公里 Ferryside Rail Station — 28.7 公里
28.7 公里 Whitland Rail Station — 29.0 公里
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 43.6 公里
43.6 公里 Tenby Ferry Landing — 45.6 公里
— 51.2 公里
Top attractions and areas you can't miss during your stay include:
- The National Wool Museum, telling the story of the Welsh woollen industry
- The National Botanic Gardens of Wales, in the beautiful Carmarthenshire countryside and with a range of themed gardens, the world’s largest single-span glasshouse, play areas, a National Nature Reserve and many events and courses throughout the year.
- Cardigan Castle, overlooking the River Teifi in Cardigan and dating back to the late eleventh century
- Dolcothi Gold Mines (also known as the Ogofau Gold Mine), the Roman surface and underground mines in the valley of the River Cothi, near Pumsaint, Carmarthenshire.
- Gwili Steam Railway
- The Wales Coast Path
- Cilgerren Wildlife Centre翻译 (由 Google 翻译驱动)
- National Wool Museum (2.7 公里)
- Llanerchaeron - National Trust (23.2 公里)
- National Botanic Garden of Wales (25.1 公里)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (28.0 公里)
- Aberdeunant (29.5 公里)
查找英国国家自行车道路网上的当地路线 - 骑行路线延绵 20000 多公里。
- Henfryn Farm有游泳池吗？ 否 查看所有特性
- Henfryn Farm可以带狗吗？ 是 查看所有特性
- Henfryn Farm附近有哪些景点？ Top attractions and areas you can't miss during your stay include: - The National Wool Museum, telling the story of the Welsh woollen industry - The National Botanic Gardens of Wales, in ... 了解更多
营地装备 到店: 15:30 – 21:00 启程方式: 10:30