Win tickets to the Outdoors Show!
This week we've got three pairs of tickets to January's Outdoors Show at ExCel London (worth £13 each). You also gain free entry to The London Bike Show and The Tullett Prebon London international Boat Show, happening at the same time. Just submit a review of a campsite or holiday park to enter.
To submit a review, search for the page for the holiday park or campsite you stayed at, and click the green 'Add a review' button. Our users love pictures - so please add your photos using the upload tool in the review pages.
About the Outdoors Show
Taking place from Thursday 13th - Sunday 16th January 2011 at ExCeL London, the Outdoors Show is the ultimate place for you to fuel your taste for adventure. This year for the first time, the Outdoors Show, the London Bike Show, and the Tullett Prebon London International Boat Show will co-locate creating the UK’s first super-show for outdoor pursuits. With a host of top brands and experts on site, it’s the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts to check out the latest kit and sharpen up on their knowledge. An Outdoors Show ticket will grant access to all three events, making it an action packed day out, and excellent value for money for all of the family.
There are a host of activities taking place at the show, including the chance to climb on the Outdoors Show’s dry ice climbing wall, the spectacular SkyMasters competition, showcasing elite climbers as they race head-to-head on a floating overhanging course, and the British Bouldering Championships. There is also a Wilderness Camp where you can embrace the elements and learn survival skills, and an Outdoors Heroes Theatre* which showcases inspiring talks by some of Britain’s most daring explorers, including legendary expedition expert Sir Ranulph Fiennes OBE, survival specialist Ray Mears, wildlife expert Simon King and TV presenter and adventurer Ben Fogle.
To celebrate the launch of the show, VOS Media have supplied us with six adult tickets to the Outdoors Show to give away to three lucky users.
To enter the draw, just submit your campsite review(s) by 11th January 2011 (Terms and Conditions apply*).
* Please read this information carefully:
- Extra charge applies per-session for Outdoor Heroes Theatre
- This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over. You do not need to buy anything to enter.
- All reviews must be submitted between 5th December 2010 and 11th January 2011 to be valid entries in the draw.
- Submission of a campsite review to Pitchup.com will gain automatic entry into the prize draw. There are no restrictions on the number of entries.
- Third-party registrations will not be accepted.
- The draw will be made on 12th January 2011.
- There are three prizes of a pair of adult tickets to the Outdoors show.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winner's details please send an email to email@example.com within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- This competition is promoted by Pitchup.com Ltd, trading as Pitchup.com. Company details.