Pitchup.com pegs down the best bank holiday bargains
Aug 17 2010 Lagt ut av Lewis Shields
If David Cameron’s push for domestic tourism has struck a chord, it’s not too late to make the most of the last of the golden summer. Pitchup.com has brought together the best UK camping and caravanning bargains in one place, so you too can book the holiday du jour this bank holiday – a break away in the UK.
For all deals listed below - and to search 1,500 caravan and camping offers with discounts of up to 60% - please visit: http://www.pitchup.com/offers.
- 20% off touring and camping holidays with Darwin, between August 22 and September 5, 2010. Enjoy four-and five-star touring and tenting at Broadway House (Cheddar), Newton Mill (Bath), Hawkchurch (South Devon), Pear Tree (Poole) and Sandymouth (Bude), now priced from only £45 per family.
- 23% savings on a three-night tent, motorhome or tourer break at Perran Sands Holiday Park in Cornwall with Haven, now priced from £137 per family.
- 40% savings on a seven-night stay in a static caravan at Whitley Bay Holiday Park in County Durham with Park Resorts, now priced from £259 per family.
- 22% off a three-night motorhome or touring caravan break at Reighton Sands Holiday Park in Yorkshire with Haven, now priced from just £69 per family.
- 10% off a seven-night static caravan stay at Golden Sands Park in Devon with Park Holidays, now priced from £375.
Notes to editors:
Pitchup.com's page on how to save money on transport, eating, drinking on holiday can be found at http://www.pitchup.com/bank-holiday-bargains/
The most comprehensive website in the camping and caravanning sector, Pitchup.com was launched in July 2009 and features 5,000 campsites and holiday parks in the UK and Ireland, including many in hard-to-find locations. The website enables users to search and book using more than 80 search criteria to fine-tune their holiday requirements, and features mapping technology to make getting there simple too. The site also lists accommodation near nine National Parks, hundreds of beaches, 17 World Heritage Sites and the main UK festivals and can view nearby pubs recommended by the Good Pub Guide.
Issued by Flagship Consulting
For further media information please contact:
Casey Mead 020 7886 8450 email@example.com
Lewis Shields 020 7886 8449 firstname.lastname@example.org