Wanting to try out camping for the first time this summer and really don't want to invest in all the camping gear and find it's not for you? Or maybe it's time to take the kids and the two-man tent you've had for years no longer is fit for purpose? Contented Camping hires quality tents and camping equipment, which enable you to 'try before you buy'.
Contented Camping is offering a week's free tent hire in the tent model of your choice (see their website for the full range of camping gear for hire).
To enter the draw, just submit your campsite review(s) by 28th July 2010 (Terms and Conditions apply*).
To submit a review, search for the page for the holiday park or campsite you stayed at, and click the green 'Add a review' button. Remember that you can also add photos as part of your review!
* Please read this information carefully:
- This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over. You do not need to buy anything to enter.
- All reviews must be submitted between 21st July 2010 and 28th July 2010 to be valid entries in the draw.
- Submission of a campsite review to Pitchup.com will gain automatic entry into the prize draw.
- Third-party registrations will not be accepted.
- The draw will be made on 29th July 2010.
- There is one prize of a week's free tent hire which must be taken by the end of 2010.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winner's details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.