This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In peaceful countryside surrounded by vineyards and forests
- Two pools, playgrounds, pizzeria and bouncy castle
- Two and a half kilometres from Laurac and 15 from the Ardèche gorges
Off to explore France's Ardèche? Bed quietly down at Camping Saint Amand, in a calm spot surrounded by countryside, vineyards and forests – and only 15 kilometres from the Ardèche gorges, the Pont d'Arc cavern, the Paiolive Forest, many little villages and comely French vineyards...
Run in a warmly welcoming way by its owners Sandrine and Franck, this family-friendly site is in a region known for its amicable atmosphere, so make the most of it and aller on one of the many hikes from the site into the surrounding countryside. Back at base, Saint Amand has two heated swimming pools, playgrounds and sports areas, a bouncy castle, a pizzeria and a kids' club which runs through July and August.
For supplies, Laurac two and a half kilometres away has a bakery, butcher's, pharmacy and post office, and a shopping centre is about five kilometres away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Take the A7 and exit at Junction 16 (Loriol), then take the D104N westward. After Uzer, the campsite will be signposted on your left-hand side, before you reach Laurac-en-Vivarais.
Hiking, walking, canoeing and rafting are all available in the area, along with other sporty pursuits like quad biking, canyoning, mountain biking, fishing in the many local rivers and delving into nearby caves like those at Chauvet and Aven d'Orgnac.
Also get into the Ardèche countryside at the Païolive Forest 21 kilometres away, where there are splendid sights of white rocks and petrified trees, and at the Ray-Pic waterfall 50 kilometres away in the commune of Péreyres.
Closer to home, visit the Vallont Pont d'Arc within 15 kilometres, view the countryside from the ruins of the Tower of Brison, or ramble around the castle at Montréal three kilometres away.
- Does Camping Saint Amand have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Saint Amand dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Saint Amand? Hiking, walking, canoeing and rafting are all available in the area, along with other sporty pursuits like quad biking, canyoning, mountain biking, fishing in the many local rivers and delving into nearby ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Saint Amand?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon
Arrivals are from 2pm to 7pm in high season (July and August).Read more