Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Ardèche
7 bookable sites in Ardèche
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful riverside site near Sablières in the southern Ardèche region
- Near 50km of hiking trails and within an hour's drive of Pont d'Arc
- Trout fishing in the Drobie river plus natural swimming pool and beach
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £15,42/€16,80/A$27,39/US$19,76/CA$26,30/CHF18,08/SEK174,99/DKK125/NOK183,67/ISK2 715/ARS1 492,21/CLP15 306/PEN69,80/NZ$29,62/R332,26/PLN75,55/R$107/CZK455,79/RSD1 976/HUF6 084,33/RUB1 505,89/CN¥134,18 per night
- In the peaks of Monts d'Ardèche with direct access to a river beach
- A 10-minute drive from spas; 25 to Vogüé and 50 to Pont D’Arc
- Pool, spa, kids' club and restaurant with theme nights and wine bar
Electric optional asphalt and grass pitch 8 x From £8,81/€9,60/A$15,65/US$11,29/CA$15,03/CHF10,33/SEK100/DKK71,43/NOK104,95/ISK1 552/ARS852,69/CLP8 746/PEN39,89/NZ$16,92/R189,86/PLN43,17/R$61,14/CZK260,45/RSD1 129/HUF3 476,76/RUB860,51/CN¥76,67 per night
- Peaceful site in the southern Ardèche a five-minute drive to Viviers
- On an 18th-century property 50 minutes from the famous Pont D'Arc
- Pool, paddling pool, bike hire, bar, terrace and pizza nights
Electric optional grass and earth pitch 6 x From £13,77/€15/A$24,46/US$17,65/CA$23,48/CHF16,14/SEK156,24/DKK111,61/NOK163,99/ISK2 424/ARS1 332,33/CLP13 666/PEN62,33/NZ$26,44/R296,66/PLN67,46/R$95,54/CZK406,95/RSD1 764/HUF5 432,44/RUB1 344,55/CN¥119,80 per night BK 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £55,07/€60/A$97,83/US$70,58/CA$93,94/CHF64,58/SEK624,98/DKK446,44/NOK655,95/ISK9 697/ARS5 329,30/CLP54 664/PEN249,30/NZ$105,77/R1 186,63/PLN269,83/R$382,14/CZK1 627,81/RSD7 057/HUF21 729,76/RUB5 378,19/CN¥479,21 per night
- Peaceful site in the stunning Monts d’Ardèche Natural Regional Park
- Spectacular Ardèche Gorge, Pont d’Arc, Chauvet Cave within 40 minutes
- Swimming pool, mini farm, gym and summer snack bar on site
2 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow 4 x From £64,25/€70/A$114,14/US$82,34/CA$109,59/CHF75,34/SEK729,14/DKK520,84/NOK765,28/ISK11 313/ARS6 217,52/CLP63 775/PEN290,85/NZ$123,40/R1 384,40/PLN314,81/R$445,83/CZK1 899,11/RSD8 234/HUF25 351,39/RUB6 274,56/CN¥559,08 per night
- Rural setting on the edge of the Monts d'Ardèche National Park
- Spacious pitches among spectacular scenery
- Snack bar, heated pool and three amenities blocks
Electric optional asphalt and grass pitch 6 x From £7,16/€7,80/A$12,72/US$9,18/CA$12,21/CHF8,39/SEK81,25/DKK58,04/NOK85,27/ISK1 261/ARS692,81/CLP7 106/PEN32,41/NZ$13,75/R154,26/PLN35,08/R$49,68/CZK211,62/RSD917/HUF2 824,87/RUB699,17/CN¥62,30 per night
- Farm site a few minutes' drive from Saint-Julien-Labrousse
- 20 minutes' drive from swimming lake and waterpark
- Eggs, fruit, potatoes and fresh veg for sale on site
Electric optional grass tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 10 x From £9,18/€10/A$16,31/US$11,76/CA$15,66/CHF10,76/SEK104,16/DKK74,41/NOK109,33/ISK1 616/ARS888,22/CLP9 111/PEN41,55/NZ$17,63/R197,77/PLN44,97/R$63,69/CZK271,30/RSD1 176/HUF3 621,63/RUB896,37/CN¥79,87 per night
- In the nature reserve of the Ardèche gorges
- A 20-minute walk from the Ardèche river via several routes
- Restaurant, shop, playground and small library
Electric optional earth pitch 6 x From £15,60/€17/A$27,72/US$20/CA$26,62/CHF18,30/SEK177,08/DKK126,49/NOK185,85/ISK2 747/ARS1 509,97/CLP15 488/PEN70,64/NZ$29,97/R336,21/PLN76,45/R$108,27/CZK461,21/RSD2 000/HUF6 156,77/RUB1 523,82/CN¥135,78 per night Yurt (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £36,72/€40/A$65,22/US$47,05/CA$62,62/CHF43,05/SEK416,65/DKK297,62/NOK437,30/ISK6 465/ARS3 552,87/CLP36 443/PEN166,20/NZ$70,51/R791,09/PLN179,89/R$254,76/CZK1 085,21/RSD4 705/HUF14 486,51/RUB3 585,46/CN¥319,47 per night Lodge 2 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £59,66/€65/A$105,99/US$76,46/CA$101,77/CHF69,96/SEK677,06/DKK483,64/NOK710,61/ISK10 505/ARS5 773,41/CLP59 220/PEN270,08/NZ$114,59/R1 285,52/PLN292,32/R$413,99/CZK1 763,46/RSD7 645/HUF23 540,58/RUB5 826,38/CN¥519,15 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Canoe connoisseur? The quality of the canoeing, kayaking and whitewater rafting available on the rivers and streams of the Ardèche in south-central France will have you foaming at the mouth. Paddlers the world over drift to the Rhône-Alpes region to drift down the famous waters of the Ardèche gorges and the long stretches of Ardèche waters; if you haven’t brought your own kit, we’d bet our last paddle there’ll be canoe and kayak hire on or near your Ardèche campsite.
Climbing or caving connoisseur? The Ardèche’s landscapes are among the most varied in France, so scale crags at the Cévennes National Park, the Chassezac Gorge and back at the Gorges de l'Ardèche, or clamber around underground at huge stalactite and stalagmite stacked caves we can only call magnifique.
Campsite connoisseur? Camping in the Ardèche covers all sorts: pick a specific type of accommodation to the left, search by date, filter by feature or browse through the list below to see what’s available on site and around. We’d bet our last paddle water is involved.
- What are the top sites in Ardèche?
- How much does it cost to stay in Ardèche? Prices start at €7,80 (R154,26)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Ardèche are open now? 7 See all sites in Ardèche open now
- What are the top destinations in Ardèche? See all destinations in Ardèche
- How many sites in Ardèche allow dogs? 7 See all dog-friendly sites in Ardèche