This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Chiverton Park is situated in the heart of glorious Cornish countryside. We are just a short distance from the main A30, three miles from the beautiful seaside town of St Agnes, five miles from the delightful cathedral city of Truro and five miles to the wonderful beaches of Perranporth.
Just a few minutes drive from the rugged grandeur and beauty of the north Cornish coast, with its many golden sandy beaches and coves, providing superb surfing or body boarding, Chiverton Park is ideally placed for all the best places to visit in Cornwall.
Chiverton Park is a family and couple orientated park, providing a high standard of accommodation in peaceful surroundings and is personally supervised by Andy and Melanie, whose aim is to ensure that your holiday is enjoyable and carefree.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Chacewater (Cornwall): Coach Stop
— 2.5 kilometres
2.5 kilometres St Agnes: Hotel Bus Stop — 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Treliske: Hospital Lay by Coach Stop — 5.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Redruth Rail Station
— 6.6 kilometres
6.6 kilometres Truro Rail Station — 7.4 kilometres
7.4 kilometres Perranwell Rail Station — 7.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Trelisick Ferry Landing
— 12.0 kilometres
12.0 kilometres Tolverne Ferry Landing — 12.1 kilometres
12.1 kilometres Philleigh King Harry Ferry Landing — 12.2 kilometres
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 22.0 kilometres
22.0 kilometres Penzance Airport — 30.2 kilometres
30.2 kilometres Land's End St Just Airport — 40.8 kilometres
From the Chiverton Cross roundabout on the A30 take the road sign posted to Blackwater in approx 300 yards turn right we are 200 yards up on the right.
We are just 25 miles from the Eden Project, 30 miles from Lands End and within easy reach are the new heritage trails, which, whether by horse, bicycle or walking take you around some of the world's best-preserved historic mining landscapes.
- Truro Cathedral (8.4 kilometres)
- Cornwall Industrial Discovery Centre (9.0 kilometres)
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway (13.1 kilometres)
- Cornish Mines and Engines (9.0 kilometres)
- Trelissick Garden (11.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Chiverton Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Chiverton Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Chiverton Park? We are just 25 miles from the Eden Project, 30 miles from Lands End and within easy reach are the new heritage trails, which, whether by horse, bicycle or walking take you ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Chiverton Park?
12 noonRead more