Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Motorhome pitches in the grounds of a Brough 18th-century inn
- A five-minute drive to the Eden Valley Railway and Kirkby Stephen
- Pub with darts, restaurant area and well-stocked bar
The Inn At Brough is a top-rated 18th-century coaching inn on the banks of Swindale Beck in the small Cumbria market town of Brough, around five minutes’ drive north of Kirkby Stephen.
The motorhome pitches here are well located for walks within the surrounding Eden Valley or just a little further afield in the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; several other days out aren’t far off either, including wanders by Hadrian’s Wall, rides on the Eden Valley Railway and visits to places like Barnard Castle and the Bowes Museum.
Guests staying at this site (which welcomes kids and dogs) will have access to shower facilities and toilets in the pub and other bits including a drying room (which can occasionally come in handy for the climes of north-west England…)
And of course the best thing about staying the grounds of an inn is easy access to food and drink – all you need do for such things is head inside to the restaurant to pick something from the regularly changing menu, or take a table in the bar for a glass of something (local ale, cider, premium lager, malt whisky or wine perhaps?) and a game of darts if you’re feeling competitive.
Tents are not accepted at this park.
Protective masks must be worn at all times in common areas.
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
No bachelor/bachelorette parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
The shower and toilet facilities are available only during pub opening hours.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Electric gravel motorhome pitch
Max. persons: 6 x
One Class B motorhome or RV site allowed per pitch
Pitch size : unlimited
Ground type: Gravel
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (R), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Lots of small walks off the main road.
Quietness, use of facilities and elec hook-up
Plenty of space, nice and flat, perfectly quiet and with …
The site is lovely and the hotel staff are lovely too fab breakfasts
Pub food. Quiet spot. Nice dog walk. Clean bathroom. Very …
Wasn't sure what to expect, however we enjoyed the location, …
Nice simple site, clean, friendly, fab location
Staff friendly and helpful
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 32.2 kilometres
32.2 kilometres Bus Station — 35.3 kilometres
35.3 kilometres Bus Station — 35.3 kilometres
- Train stations
Kirkby Stephen Rail Station
— 8.6 kilometres
8.6 kilometres Appleby Rail Station — 12.5 kilometres
12.5 kilometres Garsdale Rail Station — 22.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Pooley Bridge Ullswater Ferry Landing
— 34.2 kilometres
34.2 kilometres Howtown Ullswater Ferry Landing — 35.6 kilometres
35.6 kilometres Glenridding Ullswater Ferry Landing — 40.6 kilometres
Durham Tees Valley Airport
— 57.3 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Brough Castle: 10 minutes’ walk
- Eden Valley Railway: five minutes’ drive
- Stainmore Railway Company: 10 minutes
- Cumbria Classic Coaches (heritage tours): 15 minutes
- The Bowes Museum: 20 minutes
- Barnard Castle: 20 minutes
- Penrith Castle: half an hour
- High Force Waterfalls: 35 minutes
- Hadrian’s Wall: an hour.
- High Force Waterfall (16.3 kilometres)
- Barnard Castle (25.8 kilometres)
- The Bowes Museum (26.0 kilometres)
- Acorn Bank Garden and Watermill (22.7 kilometres)
- Sizergh Castle and Garden (40.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||noon –||9 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
The Inn At Brough cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. The Inn At Brough will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does The Inn At Brough have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is The Inn At Brough dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Inn At Brough? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Brough Castle: 10 minutes’ walk - Eden Valley Railway: five minutes’ drive - Stainmore Railway Company: 10 minutes - Cumbria Classic Coaches (heritage tours): 15 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of The Inn At Brough?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at The Inn At Brough? From R398,12 (for 1 night, 6 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability