This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family park near the north Norfolk coast, three miles from Sheringham
- Walkers' paradise with easy access to wide uncrowded beaches
- Indoor pool, playground, clubhouse, lounge bar, family bar and shop
Take your wheels along for scenic stays in a peaceful coastal setting in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty at Woodlands Caravan Park, set up for tourers, campervans and motorhomes as a smart modern site with stacks to do for all ages.
When you’re not out and about venturing around the Norfolk coast and inland – famed Sheringham beach is three miles away from here and both Norwich and the Broads within easy reach for day trips – the park is a comfy base to keep all fed, watered and entertained. There’s an indoor pool open all year round, as well as a big and enclosed play area with climbing frames, swings and slides; the site also has plenty of room to run around if energy levels are still high afterwards. Guests are welcome to use the adjoining leisure centre and spa at discounted rates.
Options await when it’s time to refuel: a lounge bar for adults with an additional family area, and a clubhouse serving pizzas to eat in or take away (the clubhouse also has regular entertainment in peak season). The site shop sells groceries and ice cream as well as newspapers and camping bits and pieces; gas and electric barbecues are allowed (no charcoal constructions, ta).
Amenities include a well-maintained shower and toilet block with disabled facilities, baby changing and underfloor heating. Woodland is firmly dog friendly too: your dogs can accompany you free of charge.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Nice park next to a national trust park. Nice clean …
Excellent site with clean facilities.
We arrived with no kettle but one provided free of charge. Just lovely
Best park we’ve stayed in as yet!! Can’t wait to return!!
Would definitely be coming back
OK site, very friendly and all very clean, sloping pitches, poor WIFI
Had a really good weekend away
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 28.4 kilometres
28.4 kilometres Market Place — 31.0 kilometres
31.0 kilometres Millwrights — 32.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Sheringham Rail Station
— 3.4 kilometres
3.4 kilometres West Runton Rail Station — 5.2 kilometres
5.2 kilometres Cromer Rail Station — 8.3 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 48.0 kilometres
48.0 kilometres Reedham Ferry South — 48.1 kilometres
Norwich International Airport
— 29.1 kilometres
This handsome part of Norfolk is part of the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, home to swathes of uncrowded beaches for family days, dog walks, watersports and nature spotting. The closest beaches are Sheringham, 35 minutes' walk away, and Cromer (15 minutes' drive), both also home to historic seaside towns drawing visitors to Norfolk seaside hols since Victorian times.
Birdwatchers and nature spotters are well placed too: species of all sorts can be spotted around the area as well as at Sheringham and Cromer. The National Trust’s Blakeney National Nature Reserve, 20 minutes’ drive away, is a fine spot to start your ornithological exploits, at its four miles of shingle, sand dunes, mudflats and salt marshes; also try birdwatching around the Cley Marshes (start at the visitor centre in Cley next the Sea, 15 minutes’ drive away), and the Salthouse Marshes a couple of miles east of Cley.
For adventures further afield, the shopping, sightseeing, visitor attractions and restaurants of Norwich are 50 minutes away, and the waterways and more wildlife of the Broads within 40.
- Felbrigg Hall, Garden and Park (6.2 kilometres)
- Mannington Gardens (8.9 kilometres)
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (13.0 kilometres)
- Sheringham Park (0.7 kilometres)
- Felbrigg Hall, Garden and Park (6.2 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Woodlands Caravan Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Woodlands Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Woodlands Caravan Park? This handsome part of Norfolk is part of the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, home to swathes of uncrowded beaches for family days, dog walks, watersports and nature spotting. The … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Woodlands Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon