This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet countryside setting between Cleethorpes and Louth
- Next to a steam railway station with trains running on set days
- Overlooking the Lincolnshire Wolds and 30 minutes from Lincoln
Set in a beautiful open countryside setting, Snailsspace at The Sidings is a small site owned and run by motorhomers Jenny and Wayne. The site overlooks the Lincolnshire Wolds and is next to a steam railway station, with trains running on set days. It's a peaceful setting if you want a quiet holiday, but also a good base for getting around the many local attractions, towns and seaside destinations.
The site sits between the traditional seaside town of Cleethorpes and the pretty market town of Louth in a quiet countryside location. It's a pet-friendly park, with water and waste disposal points, and a patio for relaxing and taking in the views. A toilet, shower and washing-up area are available, but as it's a touring park, most guests use their own on-board facilities
A child- and dog-friendly pub serving good food and ale is a level mile away; farm shops and several more pubs and restaurants are a short drive or cycle away. The local Chinese and Indian takeaways will deliver to site daily from Tuesdays to Sundays inclusive: ask Jenny or Wayne for menus.
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
a very good site, very clean nice facilities and very friendly staff.
Lovely pitch clean facilities
Good facilities lovely welcoming owners clean and well maintained site. …
A lovely helpful couple, Heather and Wayne, most unusual site …
because the Prime Minister grounded the Country they deferred my …
Loverly place to visit brilliant staff/owners
nice and clean facilities
Nice big pitch, not the best facilities.
From the manager...
Sorry to hear you struggled with the shower thermostat. We would have looked at it for you should you have mentioned it. All seems fine now.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
- Coach stations
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Granby Inn — 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Nisa Star Supermarket — 7.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Cleethorpes Rail Station
— 12.9 kilometres
12.9 kilometres Grimsby Town Rail Station — 13.6 kilometres
13.6 kilometres New Clee Rail Station — 14.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 36.9 kilometres
— 26.0 kilometres
Seaside resort Cleethorpes is a 20-minute drive away, for miles of sandy beach and traditional family fun in the form of donkey rides, a boating lake and a paddling pool. If that’s not enough, crazy golf, arcades, a zoo, a cinema and a bowling alley should keep the kids (and big kids) entertained. For an additional hit of sea air, the seaside towns of Mablethorpe (a 35-minute drive) and Skegness (45 minutes) are also popular picks.
During autumn and winter, the Donna Nook nature reserve (20 minutes) sees thousands of seals come to the coast to breed, so it’s worth a visit if you’re there at the right time. More of a petrolhead? Cadwell Park racetrack, fondly nicknamed the 'mini-Nürburgring' (it makes sense if you’re into motorsports), is also around 20 minutes away and a thrill on race days.
The city buzz of Lincoln awaits about 30 minutes from the site, as does the spectacular cathedral. Hidden above the cathedral cloisters are the Medieval Library and Wren Library, a 15th-century collection of books that's quite a draw for history-heads. Elsewhere in town, the Museum Of Lincolnshire Life celebrates all things Lincolnshire (believe it or not).
- The Deep (38.1 kilometres)
- Ferens Art Gallery (38.8 kilometres)
- Far Ings National Nature Reserve (40.1 kilometres)
- Gunby Hall (33.3 kilometres)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (33.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Snailsspace at The Sidings have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Snailsspace at The Sidings dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Snailsspace at The Sidings? Seaside resort Cleethorpes is a 20-minute drive away, for miles of sandy beach and traditional family fun in the form of donkey rides, a boating lake and a paddling pool. If that’s … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Snailsspace at The Sidings?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.