Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Adults-only touring pitches on a relaxed working farm
- A 15-minute drive to the Malvern Hills; 20 minutes to Hereford
- Farm-produced perry, eggs, honey, bacon and sausages for sale on site
Aylton Motorhome and Caravan Site is an adults-only touring site on a peaceful Herefordshire farm hidden away down a quiet country lane around 10 minutes’ drive from Ledbury. This is a very pretty part of the world, and that’s true of the farm too, which has views out over May Hill, Much Marcle and the Malvern Hills.
And the setup on site is rather scenic too: there’s been a farm on this spot since the early 16th century, but the farmhouse that stands here now dates back to the Georgian period. It sits alongside an ancient orchard of pear trees that provide the raw materials for the perry cider that’s produced at the farm. Fancy a taste? You can buy bottles here or book sampling sessions by appointment.
It’s not all about the drinks here though – the farm is also home to pedigree Gloucester Old Spot pigs, Boer goats and Herdwick sheep as well as ducks, geese and chickens. Beehives have been set up on site too, with honey from local producers available to buy for a particularly tasty breakfast treat; you can also buy fresh eggs on site or bacon and sausages straight from the family butcher.
Please note that there are no toilets or showers on site, and to preserve the surroundings for wildlife and farm animals alike only green chemicals can be disposed of at the farm (you can buy these on site).
As you may guess from the gorgeous surroundings, this is a fine place from which to set out for rural walks – there are lots of routes to follow in the Malvern Hills, the Wye Valley or the Forest of Dean. For a change of scenery, take wanders around the cities of Hereford, Gloucester and Worcester (all within a 40-minute drive).
Open from 04/12/2021 to 10/11/2021
Open from 03/01/2022 to 10/31/2022
Tents are not accepted at this park.
Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed on site.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
Only green chemicals can be used onsite.
Check availability at Aylton Motorhome and Caravan Site…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Electric grass touring pitch
Max. persons: 3 x
One Camper or Class B motorhome or RV site allowed per pitch
Pitch size : unlimited
Ground type: Grass
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (R), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Excellent spacious pitches, great owner, lovely fresh produce, a must!
Wonderful site very quiet and friendly.
Lovely peaceful spot, friendly and helpful owner.
Fantastic site in a beautiful area, excellent host, well maintained
Lovely quiet site, owner Andrew greeted us just after we …
Excellent site, no toilets or showers, so ideal for motor homes
Hand sanitizing stations
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 5.6 kilometres
5.6 kilometres Market House — 5.6 kilometres
5.6 kilometres Kings Arms — 13.4 kilometres
- Train stations
Ledbury Rail Station
— 5.5 kilometres
5.5 kilometres Colwall Rail Station — 11.1 kilometres
11.1 kilometres Hereford Rail Station — 14.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 34.9 kilometres
34.9 kilometres Lydney Harbour — 36.6 kilometres
— 28.9 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Weston's Cider Mill: 10 minutes’ drive
- Hellens (Tudor house with guided tours): 10 minutes
- Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 15 minutes
- Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 15 minutes
- Eastnor Castle: 15 minutes
- Three Choirs Vineyards: 15 minutes
- Hereford (cathedral, Mappa Mundi and cider museum): 20 minutes
- Hampton Court Castle: 25 minutes
- Gloucester: 35 minutes
- Worcester (cathedral, riverside walks and Elgar Route): 40 minutes.
- Eastnor Castle (7.9 kilometres)
- Malvern Hills (14.5 kilometres)
- Goodrich Castle (20.4 kilometres)
- Brockhampton Estate (17.2 kilometres)
- Ashleworth Tithe Barn (20.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||10:30 a.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||10:30 a.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Aylton Motorhome and Caravan Site cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Bookings cannot be amended within 5 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Aylton Motorhome and Caravan Site will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Aylton Motorhome and Caravan Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Aylton Motorhome and Caravan Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Aylton Motorhome and Caravan Site? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Weston's Cider Mill: 10 minutes’ drive - Hellens (Tudor house with guided tours): 10 minutes - Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 15 minutes - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Aylton Motorhome and Caravan Site?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Aylton Motorhome and Caravan Site? From R506,75 (for 1 night, 3 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability