Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Family friendly: Caravan parks in Northumberland
2 bookable sites with caravan sites in Northumberland
- Browse all Northumberland campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Dog-friendly park with direct access to Kielder Forest and Pennine Way
- A 15-minute drive from Otterburn and 25 to Jedburgh
- Modern and well-kept amenities with free hot water
Electric asphalt touring pitch (riverside) 4 x From £25/€27.93/A$45.37/US$33.32/CA$43.33/CHF30.26/SEK285.77/DKK207.87/NOK296.55/ISK4,435/ARS2,709.64/CLP25,388/PEN120.09/$47.52/ZAR515.39/PLN125.10/R$177.70/CZK733.40/RSD3,284/HUF10,032.83/RUB2,547.50/CN¥219.23 per night
- Spectacular views in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- A five-min drive from Derwent Reservoir; 30 from Durham and Newcastle
- Barbecues and campfires allowed; pub and restaurant right next door
Electric gravel and hardstanding touring pitch 6 x From £27/€30.16/A$48.99/US$35.99/CA$46.79/CHF32.68/SEK308.63/DKK224.50/NOK320.27/ISK4,790/ARS2,926.41/CLP27,420/PEN129.69/$51.32/ZAR556.62/PLN135.11/R$191.92/CZK792.07/RSD3,546/HUF10,835.46/RUB2,751.30/CN¥236.76 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.