Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Family friendly: Caravan parks in Cambridgeshire
5 bookable sites with caravan sites in Cambridgeshire
- Browse all Cambridgeshire campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Well-stocked fishing lake covering five acres
- In Cambridgeshire countryside bordered by the River Nene
- Bordering the villages of Yarwell and Nassington
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £18/€20.08/A$32.72/US$24.04/CA$31.19/CHF21.79/SEK205.07/DKK149.48/NOK213.12/ISK3,189/ARS1,954.47/CLP18,304/PEN86.81/$34.20/ZAR368.92/PLN89.97/R$128.18/CZK526.99/RSD2,362/HUF7,190.17/RUB1,826.64/CN¥157.98 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £26/€29.01/A$47.27/US$34.72/CA$45.06/CHF31.47/SEK296.21/DKK215.92/NOK307.84/ISK4,607/ARS2,823.12/CLP26,440/PEN125.39/$49.40/ZAR532.88/PLN129.96/R$185.14/CZK761.21/RSD3,411/HUF10,385.80/RUB2,638.47/CN¥228.20 per night
- Small level campsite on the edge of Wicken
- A short walk from Wicken Fen Nature Reserve
- Toilets, free showers, disabled facilities and free wifi
Electric asphalt and grass pitch 6 x From £22/€24.55/A$40/US$29.38/CA$38.12/CHF26.63/SEK250.64/DKK182.70/NOK260.48/ISK3,898/ARS2,388.79/CLP22,372/PEN106.10/$41.80/ZAR450.90/PLN109.97/R$156.66/CZK644.10/RSD2,886/HUF8,787.99/RUB2,232.56/CN¥193.09 per night
- Friendly family-oriented naturist club 20 minutes' drive from Wisbech
- Two pools, sauna and large heated clubhouse
- 18-hole putting green, shuffleboard and pétanque
Electric grass pitch 5 x From £20/€22.31/A$36.36/US$26.71/CA$34.66/CHF24.21/SEK227.85/DKK166.09/NOK236.80/ISK3,544/ARS2,171.63/CLP20,338/PEN96.45/$38/ZAR409.91/PLN99.97/R$142.42/CZK585.55/RSD2,624/HUF7,989.08/RUB2,029.60/CN¥175.54 per night
- Peaceful family-friendly site 20 minutes' walk from Ramsey town centre
- Half an hour's drive from the Nene Valley Railway; 40 minutes from Ely
- Playground, space for games and river frontage for seasonal fishing
Electric asphalt and grass touring pitch 5 x From £17.50/€19.53/A$31.82/US$23.37/CA$30.33/CHF21.18/SEK199.37/DKK145.33/NOK207.20/ISK3,101/ARS1,900.17/CLP17,796/PEN84.40/$33.25/ZAR358.67/PLN87.48/R$124.62/CZK512.35/RSD2,296/HUF6,990.44/RUB1,775.90/CN¥153.59 per night
- Peaceful family-run site a short stroll from the Great Ouse river
- Canoe and small craft launch, fishing and play park
- Acclaimed and dog-friendly gastropub within 150 metres
Electric asphalt touring pitch (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £20/€22.31/A$36.36/US$26.71/CA$34.66/CHF24.21/SEK227.85/DKK166.09/NOK236.80/ISK3,544/ARS2,171.63/CLP20,338/PEN96.45/$38/ZAR409.91/PLN99.97/R$142.42/CZK585.55/RSD2,624/HUF7,989.08/RUB2,029.60/CN¥175.54 per night Electric grass touring pitch (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £20/€22.31/A$36.36/US$26.71/CA$34.66/CHF24.21/SEK227.85/DKK166.09/NOK236.80/ISK3,544/ARS2,171.63/CLP20,338/PEN96.45/$38/ZAR409.91/PLN99.97/R$142.42/CZK585.55/RSD2,624/HUF7,989.08/RUB2,029.60/CN¥175.54 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.