This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
St Davids (Pembrokeshire): New St Bus Stop
— 3.1 kilometres
3.1 kilometres Haverfordwest Bus Station — 19.1 kilometres
19.1 kilometres Johnston (Pembrokeshire): Railway Inn Coach Stop — 20.4 kilometres
- Train stations
Haverfordwest Rail Station
— 19.6 kilometres
19.6 kilometres Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station — 20.4 kilometres
20.4 kilometres Fishguard & Goodwick Rail Station — 20.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
St. Justinian Ferry Landing
— 6.3 kilometres
6.3 kilometres Ramsey Island Ferry Landing — 8.0 kilometres
8.0 kilometres Martins Haven Ferry Landing — 15.8 kilometres
— 85.1 kilometres
- St Davids Cathedral (2.9 kilometres)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (27.5 kilometres)
- Pembroke Castle (30.4 kilometres)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (3.2 kilometres)
- Stackpole Estate (34.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.