This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful dog-friendly Buckinghamshire site with woodlands nearby
- A five-minute drive to Black Park Country Park for walking and fishing
- Doggie daycare on site; pub and food shop within walking distance
Clock in for a relaxing time at Stokes Poges Campsite, a peaceful dog-friendly site in Buckinghamshire. With treetop courses and lakeside walks at Black Park Country Park five minutes’ drive away, this site is well-situated for some family (or friends) to spend some quality time, whether it’s visiting London’s sights (a 25-minute journey from the Gerrards Cross train station, five minutes’ drive away) or kayaking around the canals in the Colne Valley Regional Park, 15 minutes’ drive away.
With grassy pitches and woodlands around the site, unwind with a gentle stroll as you please. Things are kept nicely straightforward on site with potable toilets, rubbish bins and running water where you can tend to any water bottles running low.
Fancy bringing your dog along? Happily, dogs are allowed on site. And if you’re planning on visiting one of the local attractions where they can’t come along for the ride, there’s a doggie daycare on site (open Monday through to Friday) where you can leave them while you’re out.
For an evening out, there’s a pub 10 minutes’ walk down the road. Handily, there’s also a food shop five minutes’ walk in the opposite direction where you can fill your pockets with snacks to munch on throughout the day.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great for a local short term camp. Nice pub in walking distance.
Loads of room to pitch up, big field to the …
Lovely site for wild camping. We will come again.
Good basic site
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Wellington St Bus Station
— 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres Wellington St Bus Station — 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres Hillingdon Circus — 9.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Gerrards Cross Rail Station
— 4.5 kilometres
4.5 kilometres Slough Rail Station — 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Burnham (Berks) Rail Station — 5.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Shepperton Ferry Landing
— 20.9 kilometres
20.9 kilometres Weybridge Ferry Landing — 21.0 kilometres
21.0 kilometres Richmond St. Helena Pier — 21.8 kilometres
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
— 11.3 kilometres
11.3 kilometres London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 — 12.6 kilometres
12.6 kilometres London Heathrow Airport — 12.6 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Black Park Country Park (walking and cycling trails, lake and Go Ape): five minutes’ drive
- Bekonscot Model Village & Railway (ride-on railway, children’s playground and gardens): 15 minutes
- Colne Valley Regional Park (horse riding, golf, fishing and boat trips or canoeing on the canals): 15 minutes
- Cliveden (National Trust gardens and woodlands): 15 minutes
- Liquid Leisure Windsor (lake with aqua park, swimming and watersports): 25 minutes
- London: five minutes’ walk and 25 minutes’ train ride
- Windsor Castle (gallery tours): half an hour
- Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (walking and cycling trails): half an hour
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort (rides and attractions): half an hour
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (Harry Potter studios tours): 40 minutes
- Thorpe Park Resort (theme park): 45 minutes
- Reading: 50 minutes.
- Eton College (6.9 kilometres)
- Cliveden (7.3 kilometres)
- French Brothers Ltd (7.7 kilometres)
- Cliveden (7.0 kilometres)
- Runnymede (11.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||10:30 a.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Arrive:||10:30 a.m. –||8 p.m.|
Stoke Poges Campsite cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Stoke Poges Campsite will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Stoke Poges Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Stoke Poges Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Stoke Poges Campsite? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Black Park Country Park (walking and cycling trails, lake and Go Ape): five minutes’ drive - Bekonscot Model Village & Railway (ride-on railway, children’s playground and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Stoke Poges Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: Anytime