Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Yurt, tipi, bell tent, dome and wigwam sites in East Sussex
7 bookable sites with rent a tent in East Sussex
- Browse all East Sussex campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- In a secluded valley between Battle and Hastings
- Wildlife haven: spot badgers, foxes, deer, rabbits, owls and hedgehogs
- Fishing lake, dog trail, coffee shop, adventure play and wardens 24hrs
Bell tent (private bathroom amenities) 4 x From £95/€105.19/A$173.27/US$123.37/CA$165.49/CHF113.01/SEK1,083.50/DKK783.18/NOK1,130.51/ISK16,831/ARS8,938.69/CLP94,549/PEN437.02/NZ$187.17/ZAR2,159.71/PLN463.34/R$661.46/CZK2,758.70/RSD12,364/HUF36,331.90/RUB9,119.52/CN¥861.55 per night
- Peaceful farm close to Hastings, three miles from Battle Abbey
- Five beaches and two castles within five miles
- Modern amenities including a refurbished toilet and shower block
Bell tent 4 x From £75/€83.04/A$136.79/US$97.40/CA$130.65/CHF89.22/SEK855.39/DKK618.30/NOK892.50/ISK13,288/ARS7,056.86/CLP74,644/PEN345.01/NZ$147.76/ZAR1,705.04/PLN365.80/R$522.20/CZK2,177.92/RSD9,761/HUF28,683.08/RUB7,199.62/CN¥680.17 per night
- Spacious family-friendly site with shop in the High Weald
- Five minutes to Northiam shops, pub, steam railway; 10 to river walks
- Rye 15 minutes; Hastings beach half an hour; Leeds Castle 45 minutes
Bell tent 6 x From £65/€71.97/A$118.55/US$84.41/CA$113.23/CHF77.32/SEK741.34/DKK535.86/NOK773.50/ISK11,516/ARS6,115.94/CLP64,691/PEN299.01/NZ$128.06/ZAR1,477.70/PLN317.02/R$452.58/CZK1,887.53/RSD8,460/HUF24,858.67/RUB6,239.67/CN¥589.48 per night
- Comfortable glampsite well placed for Hastings, Rye and Battle
- Walks from the site including to an old inn and a microbrewery
- Organically maintained surroundings in a stargazing haven
Yurt (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £95/€105.19/A$173.27/US$123.37/CA$165.49/CHF113.01/SEK1,083.50/DKK783.18/NOK1,130.51/ISK16,831/ARS8,938.69/CLP94,549/PEN437.02/NZ$187.17/ZAR2,159.71/PLN463.34/R$661.46/CZK2,758.70/RSD12,364/HUF36,331.90/RUB9,119.52/CN¥861.55 per night
- Peaceful back-to-basics site on a working farm in rural Sussex
- A 20-minute drive from the beaches of the south coast
- Firepit and cooking grid provided for each pitch
Warblers bell tent 4 x From £55/€60.90/A$100.31/US$71.42/CA$95.81/CHF65.43/SEK627.29/DKK453.42/NOK654.50/ISK9,744/ARS5,175.03/CLP54,739/PEN253.01/NZ$108.36/ZAR1,250.36/PLN268.25/R$382.95/CZK1,597.14/RSD7,158/HUF21,034.26/RUB5,279.72/CN¥498.79 per night Cosy bell tent 2 x From £55/€60.90/A$100.31/US$71.42/CA$95.81/CHF65.43/SEK627.29/DKK453.42/NOK654.50/ISK9,744/ARS5,175.03/CLP54,739/PEN253.01/NZ$108.36/ZAR1,250.36/PLN268.25/R$382.95/CZK1,597.14/RSD7,158/HUF21,034.26/RUB5,279.72/CN¥498.79 per night
- Peaceful back-to-basics rural site in the village of Telscombe
- Just off the South Downs Way and 30 minutes' walk to the beach
- Organic meat and free-range eggs available to buy from the farm
Bell tent 5 x From £140/€155.01/A$255.35/US$181.80/CA$243.87/CHF166.55/SEK1,596.73/DKK1,154.16/NOK1,666.01/ISK24,804/ARS13,172.80/CLP139,335/PEN644.02/NZ$275.82/ZAR3,182.74/PLN682.82/R$974.78/CZK4,065.45/RSD18,221/HUF53,541.75/RUB13,439.29/CN¥1,269.65 per night
- Small rural glamping site 10 minutes' drive from Uckfield
- A 15-minute drive from the South Downs and 40 minutes from Brighton
- Hot tub, kingsize bed, woodburning stove and fresh eggs for breakfast
Heron House bell tent 6 x From £115/€127.33/A$209.75/US$149.34/CA$200.32/CHF136.81/SEK1,311.60/DKK948.06/NOK1,368.51/ISK20,374/ARS10,820.51/CLP114,454/PEN529.02/NZ$226.57/ZAR2,614.39/PLN560.89/R$800.71/CZK3,339.48/RSD14,968/HUF43,980.72/RUB11,039.42/CN¥1,042.93 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in East Sussex?
- How much does it cost to stay in East Sussex? Prices start at £55.00 (€60.90)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in East Sussex are open now? 7 See all sites in East Sussex open now
- What are the top destinations in East Sussex? See all destinations in East Sussex
- How many sites in East Sussex allow dogs? 5 See all dog-friendly sites in East Sussex