This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Site is perfect for walking and bird watching enthusiasts
- A members only site located within the Brecon BEacons
- Mountain Centre in the park
Renovated from a former railway station, Aberbran Caravan Club Site is just the thing if you're after a no nonsense, simple and relaxing caravanning holiday. The site provides facilities for those with a passion for walking and bird watching as the caravan site is ideally located within the Brecon Beacons and its famous National Park. The Park has its own Mountain Centre, where visitors can come to collect information, leaflets and walks. An exhibition and a small cafe is on hand that includes an outside terrace with stunning views to admire.
Aberbran Caravan Club Site puts you within easy distance to the shops and restaurants of Brecon, including its popular market on Tuesday and Friday. The market town is also home to a craft fair that occurs once a month selling all kinds of Welsh crafts. Mid August sees the arrival of a Jazz Festival that has proved ever popular with previous guests of the caravan site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Public transport nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
— 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Merthyr Tydfil Bus Station — 15.0 miles
15.0 miles Tredegar: Lidl Coach Stop — 15.9 miles
- Train stations
Llangammarch Rail Station
— 11.5 miles
11.5 miles Llanwrtyd Rail Station — 12.2 miles
12.2 miles Sugar Loaf Rail Station — 12.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal
— 30.4 miles
— 35.0 miles
From Brecon Bypass (A40): at the roundabout at the end of the dual carraigeway continue on the A40 (sign posted Llandovery). In about 3 miles turn right at the signpost to Aberbran (see caravan site signpost). The site is on the left in 0.5 mile - do not enter first site, but continue over river bridge. The site entrance is third on the left immediately before demolished railway bridge (Club signs on both sides of road). Note: do not turn into private drive immediately before Club Site entrance.
Easy distance to shopping and restaurants
Popular town Tuesday and Friday markets
Mid-August Jazz Festival
- Brecon Mountain Railway (12.0 miles)
- National Showcaves of Wales (12.3 miles)
- Penderyn Distillery Visitor Centre (13.3 miles)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (21.0 miles)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (22.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Aberbran Caravan Club Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Aberbran Caravan Club Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Aberbran Caravan Club Site? Easy distance to shopping and restaurants Popular town Tuesday and Friday markets Mid-August Jazz Festival Read more