Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Cycle hire: Campsites and Holiday Parks in Swadlincote, England
5 bookable sites within 40 miles of Swadlincote
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Pub site with three acres of grounds on the edge of Cannock Chase
- A 15-minute drive from Lichfield and half an hour from Birmingham
- Country inn with real ales, great food, bowling green and bike storage
Fully-serviced hardstanding and grass motorhome pitch 2 x From £25/€29.10/A$45.76/US$35.28/CA$42.83/CHF31.73/SEK293.89/DKK216.39/NOK293.53/ISK4,283/ARS3,361.06/CLP25,384/PEN137.43/NZ$49.33/ZAR486.28/PLN131.64/R$178.53/CZK739.99/RSD3,423/HUF10,185.31/RUB2,540.67/CN¥225.97 per night
- Quiet park four miles from Alton Towers
- Wildlife haven spanning 46 acres and woodland trails
- Within easy reach of the Peak District
Bluebell camping pod 4 x From £9/€10.48/A$16.47/US$12.70/CA$15.42/CHF11.42/SEK105.80/DKK77.90/NOK105.67/ISK1,542/ARS1,209.98/CLP9,138/PEN49.48/NZ$17.76/ZAR175.06/PLN47.39/R$64.27/CZK266.40/RSD1,232/HUF3,666.71/RUB914.64/CN¥81.35 per night Electric grass tent pitch 2 x From £24/€27.93/A$43.93/US$33.87/CA$41.11/CHF30.47/SEK282.14/DKK207.73/NOK281.79/ISK4,112/ARS3,226.62/CLP24,369/PEN131.93/NZ$47.36/ZAR466.83/PLN126.37/R$171.39/CZK710.39/RSD3,286/HUF9,777.89/RUB2,439.04/CN¥216.94 per night Bluebell camping pod (plus) 6 x From £130/€151.31/A$237.94/US$183.48/CA$222.70/CHF165.02/SEK1,528.24/DKK1,125.21/NOK1,526.36/ISK22,273/ARS17,477.53/CLP131,996/PEN714.64/NZ$256.51/ZAR2,528.65/PLN684.50/R$928.38/CZK3,847.95/RSD17,800/HUF52,963.59/RUB13,211.46/CN¥1,175.07 per night
- Shepherd's hut stays on an equine farm in a gloriously green setting
- A 10-minute drive to Southwell and half an hour to Nottingham
- Bedding included and ensuite; easy access to walking and biking paths
Paddock-view shepherd's hut 2 x From £70/€81.48/A$128.12/US$98.80/CA$119.92/CHF88.86/SEK822.90/DKK605.88/NOK821.89/ISK11,993/ARS9,410.98/CLP71,075/PEN384.81/NZ$138.12/ZAR1,361.58/PLN368.58/R$499.90/CZK2,071.97/RSD9,585/HUF28,518.86/RUB7,113.87/CN¥632.73 per night Shepherd's hut 2 x From £70/€81.48/A$128.12/US$98.80/CA$119.92/CHF88.86/SEK822.90/DKK605.88/NOK821.89/ISK11,993/ARS9,410.98/CLP71,075/PEN384.81/NZ$138.12/ZAR1,361.58/PLN368.58/R$499.90/CZK2,071.97/RSD9,585/HUF28,518.86/RUB7,113.87/CN¥632.73 per night
- Well-maintained, family-friendly park next to Hatton Country World
- A 10-minute drive to Warwick Castle and 20 to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Laser tag, petting farm, inn, shopping village and garden centre
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £18/€20.95/A$32.95/US$25.41/CA$30.84/CHF22.85/SEK211.60/DKK155.80/NOK211.34/ISK3,084/ARS2,419.97/CLP18,276/PEN98.95/NZ$35.52/ZAR350.12/PLN94.78/R$128.54/CZK532.79/RSD2,465/HUF7,333.42/RUB1,829.28/CN¥162.70 per night
- Farmland and woodland site on the edge of the Peak District
- On six acres of space two miles from Buxton
- Petting zoo open on site in high season
Electric optional grass pitch unlimited x From £20/€23.28/A$36.61/US$28.23/CA$34.26/CHF25.39/SEK235.11/DKK173.11/NOK234.83/ISK3,427/ARS2,688.85/CLP20,307/PEN109.95/NZ$39.46/ZAR389.02/PLN105.31/R$142.83/CZK591.99/RSD2,738/HUF8,148.24/RUB2,032.53/CN¥180.78 per night Electric optional grass pitch (large) unlimited x From £24/€27.93/A$43.93/US$33.87/CA$41.11/CHF30.47/SEK282.14/DKK207.73/NOK281.79/ISK4,112/ARS3,226.62/CLP24,369/PEN131.93/NZ$47.36/ZAR466.83/PLN126.37/R$171.39/CZK710.39/RSD3,286/HUF9,777.89/RUB2,439.04/CN¥216.94 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.