This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet site among spectacular scenery, overlooking the River Étel
- Within walking distance of a beach and Saint Cado village
- Tennis court, ping pong table, volleyball court and pétanque court
Quite frankly, you must look at the site pics before you read on. For Camping de Saint Cado in Morbihan's Belz region is a truly beaut Brittany site, with views to make you want to put down roots and stay forevermore.
Its location is truly smashing too, a few hundred metres from the nearest beach, overlooking a harbour and within walking distance of its nearest village Saint Cado: booking at least a couple of weeks is highly recommended…
Camping de Saint Cado also overlooks the River Étel, known countrywide for its fishing (it was once one of France's main tuna fishing areas), and for its oyster farming which still goes on today (that's an oyster farmhouse in the Camping de Saint Cado main pic…).
Elsewhere, peaceful pursuits in this lovely locale could include swimming from the local beach or lounging on the sands with a book, investigating the many restaurants and creperies of the harbour, or simply strolling along the river when the sun sinks down in the evening…
Camping de Saint Cado has a tennis court, ping pong table, volleyball court, pétanque court and a games room. Bread delivery is available on site in July and August.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Location great facilities very clean
Stunning scenery, amazing location 30 seconds from a beach that …
Great base to explore, clean and friendly.
The location of St. Cado was just perfect. The site …
A lovely campsite in a beautiful location. Peaceful. Clean toilets …
Our second visit here, would come again.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Stroll into the small village of Saint Cado to find local creperies, little shops and mini markets, and be sure to stick around in the evenings to try the seafood platters and fish restaurants for which the village is known. The local beach is also within walking distance at 300 metres.
Tackle the fishing history of Bretagne at the town of Étel and the Musée des Thonniers, outlining the heritage of the industry as well as the fishermen who died on the river.
The sandy beaches of Erdeven and Plouhinec are also easily accessible from Camping Saint Cado, as are the famed stones of Carnac, the surf at Barre d’Etel, and the (also very beaut) island of Belle-Ile-en-Mer.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||noon –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11:30 a.m.|
Camping de Saint-Cado cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local tax of €0.20 ($0.31) at least age 18 doesn't apply.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping de Saint-Cado have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping de Saint-Cado dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping de Saint-Cado? Stroll into the small village of Saint Cado to find local creperies, little shops and mini markets, and be sure to stick around in the evenings to try the seafood platters and … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping de Saint-Cado?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.