This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
ParcFarm Caravan Park is set in the Clwydian Hills midway between Llangollen, Mould and Ruthin, with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Your escape from the hustle and bustle of hectic working life begins as soon as you arrive. ParcFarm has a heated indoor swimming pool, children's play area, football and sports field with bike track and our licensed club house, The Ranch, which serves a variety of pub meals to eat in or take away - is the ideal place to relax in the evening.
We have an on-site shop selling all essentials, well-maintained heated shower and toilet blocks, a laundry area and covered dishwashing facilities available to all guests. Our reception area includes a tourist information point to help you discover the local area.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Llangollen: Market Street Coach Stop
— 14.0 kilometers
14.0 kilometers Johnstown (Wrexham): Ruabon Rd Coach Stop — 14.2 kilometers
14.2 kilometers Wrexham Bus Station — 14.7 kilometers
- Train stations
Penyffordd Rail Station
— 11.3 kilometers
11.3 kilometers Hope (Flintshire) Rail Station — 11.4 kilometers
11.4 kilometers Caergwrle Rail Station — 11.5 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 35.9 kilometers
35.9 kilometers Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 36.5 kilometers
36.5 kilometers Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal — 37.3 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 35.7 kilometers
Set between the attractive, historic market towns of Mold, Ruthin and Llangollen. Popular street markets are held twice weekly in Mold and there is a monthly farmers' market in Ruthin. Both towns also have excellent shops.
Should you feel like eating out you will be well catered for with a variety of local pubs and restaurants nearby. You could even try Ruthin Castle for a medieval banquet. Lovers of golf, walking, fishing and pony trekking will find the North Wales is an excellent base.
Our choice of top North Wales attractions to visit whilst you stay at ParcFarm are Chester Zoo, Llangollen Railway, Llandegla Biking Centre and Loggerhead Country Park.
- Chester Castle (23.0 kilometers)
- Cheshire Military Museum (23.1 kilometers)
- Chester Cathedral (23.5 kilometers)
- Chirk Castle (19.2 kilometers)
- Speke Hall, Garden and Estate (34.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does ParcFarm Caravan Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is ParcFarm Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near ParcFarm Caravan Park? Set between the attractive, historic market towns of Mold, Ruthin and Llangollen. Popular street markets are held twice weekly in Mold and there is a monthly farmers' market in Ruthin. Both towns … Read more
When can I check in and check out of ParcFarm Caravan Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.
Please call when you are on your way if you will be arriving after 5pm.Read more