This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
ParcFarm Caravan Park is set in the Clwydian Hills midway between Llangollen, Mould and Ruthin, with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Your escape from the hustle and bustle of hectic working life begins as soon as you arrive. ParcFarm has a heated indoor swimming pool, children's play area, football and sports field with bike track and our licensed club house, The Ranch, which serves a variety of pub meals to eat in or take away - is the ideal place to relax in the evening.
We have an on-site shop selling all essentials, well-maintained heated shower and toilet blocks, a laundry area and covered dishwashing facilities available to all guests. Our reception area includes a tourist information point to help you discover the local area.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Llangollen: Market Street Coach Stop
— 14.0 kilometres
14.0 kilometres Johnstown (Wrexham): Ruabon Rd Coach Stop — 14.2 kilometres
14.2 kilometres Wrexham Bus Station — 14.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Penyffordd Rail Station
— 11.3 kilometres
11.3 kilometres Hope (Flintshire) Rail Station — 11.4 kilometres
11.4 kilometres Caergwrle Rail Station — 11.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 35.9 kilometres
35.9 kilometres Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 36.5 kilometres
36.5 kilometres Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal — 37.3 kilometres
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 35.7 kilometres
From Ruthin by car:
Take the A494 for about 9 minutes, then turn onto the B5430 for about 6 minutes. Park Farm will be on your right-hand side.
From Chester by car:
Take the A494 to the A55. Leave the A55 and take the A550. At the roundabout take the third exit onto A5104 for about 3 minutes, then turn left onto A541. Take the first right onto Corwen Road/A5104, continue on for about 7 minutes then take the B5430. Follow this road for about 3 miles and Parc Farm will be on your left.
Set between the attractive, historic market towns of Mold, Ruthin and Llangollen. Popular street markets are held twice weekly in Mold and there is a monthly farmers' market in Ruthin. Both towns also have excellent shops.
Should you feel like eating out you will be well catered for with a variety of local pubs and restaurants nearby. You could even try Ruthin Castle for a medieval banquet. Lovers of golf, walking, fishing and pony trekking will find the North Wales is an excellent base.
Our choice of top North Wales attractions to visit whilst you stay at ParcFarm are Chester Zoo, Llangollen Railway, Llandegla Biking Centre and Loggerhead Country Park.
- Chester Castle (23.0 kilometres)
- Cheshire Military Museum (23.1 kilometres)
- Chester Cathedral (23.5 kilometres)
- Chirk Castle (19.2 kilometres)
- Speke Hall, Garden and Estate (34.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does ParcFarm Caravan Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is ParcFarm Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near ParcFarm Caravan Park? Set between the attractive, historic market towns of Mold, Ruthin and Llangollen. Popular street markets are held twice weekly in Mold and there is a monthly farmers' market in Ruthin. Both towns ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of ParcFarm Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.
Please call when you are on your way if you will be arriving after 5pm.Read more