This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxurious Dorset glamping close to the Isle of Purbeck
- On the edge of Winfrith Newburgh; West Lulworth 10 minutes' drive
- Street food three times a week in August
Pitch up in style in Dorset at Purbeck Glamping, a quiet bell tent site on the edge of the village of Winfrith Newburgh. Here you can settle down in a well-kept rural landscape, try out local street food and get to the beaches and cliffs of the Jurassic Coast within a 10-minute drive.
These spacious five-metre tents come with a double bed and two singles and have access to well-maintained shared toilets and showers. The site is in a quiet location close to the village centre, half a mile from the handy village shop and close to lots of public rights of way. The South West Coast Path is also within easy reach and can be joined around three miles to the south of Purbeck Glamping.
Firepits are available to hire on site, with street food available three times a week throughout August if you'd rather leave the cooking to someone else. Other popular dining options in the local area include a pub a mile away to the north or West Lulworth (10 minutes' drive), where there are restaurants, coffee shops and ice cream stands.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Nice site with friendly staff
Great views good accommodation
The reception staff were really helpful and friendly. It was …
Excellent site, great views and well located for exploring the area.
Stunningly beautiful aspect/view. Well set-up. Clean 'n tidy whilst still …
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Distance markers in shared facilities
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 12.4 kilometers
12.4 kilometers Post Office — 12.4 kilometers
12.4 kilometers South Station — 12.5 kilometers
- Train stations
Wool Rail Station
— 4.8 kilometers
4.8 kilometers Moreton (Dorset) Rail Station — 5.3 kilometers
5.3 kilometers Wareham Rail Station — 12.2 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Weymouth Ferry Terminal
— 13.2 kilometers
13.2 kilometers Poole Ferry Terminal — 21.0 kilometers
21.0 kilometers Poole Quay Ferry Landing — 21.6 kilometers
Bournemouth International Airport
— 34.3 kilometers
Drive through Winfirith Newburgh. On reaching the church turn right toward East Chaldon, then take the next right up the track. At the top of the track, Fives Farm and Purbeck Glamping are at the turning on the left. Turn into the farm and follow the road to the top field where you will find Purbeck Glamping reception for checking in.
Local attractions and activities include:
- West Lulworth: 10 minutes' drive
- Lulworth Castle: 10 minutes
- Corfe Castle: 20 minutes
- Sea Life Centre Weymouth: 20 minutes
- Kingston Lacy: 30 minutes
- Dancing Ledge: 30 minutes
- Poole Harbour (for Brownsea Island): 30 minutes
- Abbotsbury Swannery: 30 minutes
- The Tank Museum (4.8 kilometers)
- Lulworth Heritage Centre (4.9 kilometers)
- Lulworth Castle & Park (5.4 kilometers)
- Clouds Hill (6.8 kilometers)
- Hardy's Cottage (11.1 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Purbeck Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Purbeck Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Purbeck Glamping? Local attractions and activities include: - West Lulworth: 10 minutes' drive - Lulworth Castle: 10 minutes - Corfe Castle: 20 minutes - Sea Life Centre Weymouth: 20 minutes - Kingston Lacy: 30 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Purbeck Glamping?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.