This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Golborne Caravan Park, a CS site with much more to offer than the average site, set in 15 acres of unspoilt Cheshire countryside with Panoramic views over open fields, with on site fishing, Farm shop, Cafe, Antique centre and other artisan workshops, there's always something to see.
Located just 5 miles south of the historic city of Chester with it's many attraction both in the city and local to our site there;s always somewhere to go rain or shine, check our website for further information.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Jumbo tent sites
- Coach stations
Chester: Bus Exchange
— 9.2 kilometers
9.2 kilometers Chester Zoo Bus Terminal — 12.3 kilometers
12.3 kilometers Wrexham Bus Station — 15.5 kilometers
- Train stations
Chester Rail Station
— 9.1 kilometers
9.1 kilometers Bache Rail Station — 10.6 kilometers
10.6 kilometers Mouldsworth Rail Station — 12.6 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 32.6 kilometers
32.6 kilometers Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal — 33.3 kilometers
33.3 kilometers Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal — 33.5 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 23.6 kilometers
23.6 kilometers Manchester Airport — 44.1 kilometers
44.1 kilometers Manchester Airport Terminal 2 — 44.1 kilometers
We are easy to find, just 5 miles south of Chester on the A41 Chester to Whitchurch Road, or 4 miles North from Broxton roundabout, look out for the Applegates farm shop signs, you can't miss us.
For the kids
Cheshire ice cream farm
Walk Mills wheat mill
Cholmondley Castle gardens
Stretton water mill
Carden Golf club
Coddington Golf club
Vicar cross golf club
Pryor hayes golf club
- Cheshire Military Museum (8.6 kilometers)
- Chester Castle (8.7 kilometers)
- Chester Cathedral (9.2 kilometers)
- Speke Hall, Garden and Estate (23.6 kilometers)
- Chirk Castle (28.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Goldborne Bridge Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Goldborne Bridge Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Goldborne Bridge Farm? Shopping Chester Cheshire oaks For the kids Chester zoo Crocky trail Candle factory Cheshire ice cream farm History Walk Mills wheat mill Cholmondley Castle gardens Stretton water mill Bunbury Mill Beeston Castle ... Read more