This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site near the Yorkshire Wolds, 10 miles from Scarborough
- On a working farm: meet the animals and gather fresh eggs
- Nature trail, wildlife rambles and fireman's pole for play
There’s nothing low-key in the least about the gorgeous site of Humble Bee Farm… think swishly modern accommodation, a stunning setting close to the Yorkshire Wolds, and a location close to everything you might want for a Yorkshire hol: coast, countryside, seaside, pubs and restaurants are all close by.
Humble Bee is a working arable and stock farm, in a peaceful setting in North Yorkshire countryside just under 10 miles from Scarborough. It’s made up of quiet surroundings, pretty pastures and open skies, to provide a serene and family-friendly space for farm holidays in a convenient location.
Guests are most welcome to meet the farmyard crew – and see Farmer Percy doing the rounds on his tractor – and to check every day for the freshest of eggs laid by the Humble Bee free-range hens. An interactive nature trail wends its way around the farm too, giving info along the way about the wildlife all around; keen-eyed nature spotters might spy hares and hedgehogs among many other critters.
Got kids in tow? No probs – there’s a fireman’s pole to keep them occupied, along with loads of room in the football field for a kickabout. Regular events including wildlife rambles and nature-spotting activities run on site too… with stargazing by night for those who can keep awake.
Among the site amenities are showers and toilets, a parent and baby washroom, a launderette and disabled facilities. Humble Bee accepts group bookings but it’s very much not a party site – it’s in a quiet rural valley for peaceful and laidback stays.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent place all kept very clean, plenty of space with each pod
Great campsite with plenty to do and very clean facilities.
Excellent place to stay, Clean facilities. Lovely staff
Excellent site, couldn’t recommend it more for a lovely getaway
From the manager...
Thank you for your lovely review, we are pleased you liked our location and found the facilities clean! Hoping you will return to Humble Bee in the future!
From the manager...
Thank you for your review, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here and hope to welcome you again in the future!
The site was maintained to a high standard, facilities always …
Kathryn Anne K.Confirmed
Great all round site.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Distance markers in shared facilities
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Removal of soft furnishings (e.g. decorative cushions)
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
Haven Holiday Park
— 6.5 kilometers
6.5 kilometers Haven Holiday Park — 6.5 kilometers
6.5 kilometers Bus Station — 7.4 kilometers
- Train stations
Hunmanby Rail Station
— 5.5 kilometers
5.5 kilometers Seamer Rail Station — 6.3 kilometers
6.3 kilometers Filey Rail Station — 7.3 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 49.8 kilometers
— 67.1 kilometers
Countryside, coast, beaches, forests, moors and family days out… all ages and tastes are easily sorted around here.
Make for the Yorkshire coast as a first stop, to Scarborough 20 minutes’ drive away for Scarborough Castle, SEA LIFE Scarborough, the seaside amusements and picking up fresh seafood at the harbour fish market. From Scarborough, head north to Whitby (35 minutes, or about 50 from the farm) for its famed abbey (and fish and chips), or the same distance in the other direction for spotting the thousands of seabirds clustered around Flamborough Head.
There’s much to see inland too, such as Eden Camp at Malton (30 minutes), recreating the sights, sounds – and smells – of World War II; woodland hikes at Dalby Forest, also 30 minutes away, and seeing the splendour of the stately home Castle Howard (40 minutes). Or have a puff on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway on its spectacularly scenic route from Pickering (40 minutes’ drive) across the moors to Whitby.
- Burton Agnes Hall (15.6 kilometers)
- Dalby Forest Visitor Centre (21.3 kilometers)
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway (25.7 kilometers)
- Bridestones, Crosscliff and Blakey Topping (20.6 kilometers)
- Yorkshire Coast (24.7 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Can bookings for Humble Bee Farm be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campground/park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 12/31/2021. Read more
- Does Humble Bee Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Humble Bee Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Humble Bee Farm? Countryside, coast, beaches, forests, moors and family days out… all ages and tastes are easily sorted around here. Make for the Yorkshire coast as a first stop, to Scarborough 20 minutes’ drive … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Humble Bee Farm?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.